Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Dead or Alive Series Discussion' started by Cold59, Apr 20, 2017.
Basically exactly what the title says. What would you like to be included in DOA6?
Ass jiggle(Eliot included)
Better body curves and more defined muscle
Longer thicker loose hair
Better dirt and dirt is allowed to go on faces
Characters can have eyes open when hit and can occasionally close only one when struck
Better wet clothes effects
More intros and outros, allow tag poses and outros to also be used by that character in solo fight modes
Character specific intros and interactions
More eyewear options
Accessories are able to be removed
Language is now character specific and you can select who speaks Japanese and English
Better music, EDM, depressing, traditional, etc.
Closer camera zoom in spectator mode
Intros and tag intros and outros viewable in movies extra mode
Soft engine from X3 added
Better skin reactions, like stomachs squelch together when lying on the ground
Characters continue to emit cries of pain and groan and moan after a KO during overkill. Can curse or yell in agony as well
Hair can become messy
All remixes added as music tracks including missing music
Male body models are on par with the detail put into the girls, Eliot should also have a somewhat more feminine but still somewhat muscular body shape due to his build
Glasses can be struck off of the character like Bass's shades could be in DOA4.
Make the health bars thicker like in the arcade version, also add the small character portraits of the characters eyes below their names
Bangs and sidelocks have more movement, Kasumi for example has her ponytails and braid move but the bangs hardly sway at all in combat, Eliot's hair also should move a lot more
Butts should stick out more I'm certain poses instead of having the inner thighs clip into the butt. Butts should also be plumper
Option to remove bras in outfits that incorporate them
Shirtless option for set outfits for the guys
Everyone starts off with tons of default costumes. I'm talking around 20-40 unlockable defaults
kasumilover there made some very good suggestions.
custom tag for everyone yay
OH OH OH COLOUR WHEEL
fix the damn stage
how can body clipping through floor, it ruin immersion
I guess I should say what I would like lol
•a less abusable rank system
•a deep character customization with a color wheel
•more unique characters and fighting styles (give me some animal style kung fu)
A better netcode. SCII's online server on dolphin (gamecube emulator) has better netcode than this.
What would I like to see in DOA6? Ayane to be playable again and by default.
Also, please stop making perverse suggestions for the game. Our fighting game series does not need booty butt cheek jiggles and nip slips or whatever.
Wait. Ayane's that bad?
Ok, if it'll make you happy I'll just stop although TN will do it anyway. Other games do it so why not DOA, the image of the game is already seen as the underdog so adding more stuff won't really affect it. Other FGs have that stuff so I see no reason why DOA can't do the same. That's all I have to say in the politest way possible, if you meant me since I wasn't @ed or quoted at all
I like a good balanced fighter and the characters I like to be as hot and sexy as possible while I play, there's no harm in that. I even recall watching a tourney with you playing Ayane and you specifically chose her type C or D underwear with her white ribbon dress on that stream. And I thought Ayane was always playable by default in every game bar DOA1's vanilla version
1) An even further-expanded tutorial mode.
2) An actual, memorable original soundtrack that lives up to the first 3 DOA games... preferably composed by Yuzo Koshiro.
3) An attract mode... something Dead or Alive Dimensions and the console versions of every iteration of DOA5 has been lacking. Yeah, I'm aware it's trivial to some people, but one would think that for as long as DOA5 Ultimate Arcade has been around in Japanese arcades, the least Team Ninja could've done was give us an attract mode for the console versions in the updates following its release. Even if the game is sitting idle at your local gaming area, it would at least have a casual fighting chance with other fighting games that have it if people saw what the game is capable of in a demo following the title screen. It certainly shows it off better than staring at a monotonous black screen with a title.
4) A versus screen. Again, like the attract mode, I'm aware it may be trivial to some people, but when done right it's the little things like this that gets you pumped for the match just seconds away IMO. They had one for DOA Dimensions (albeit in story mode only), so why not expand on that for actual versus gameplay?
5) The return of DOA4's (universal?) ground game. As much flak as the game gets competitively, one positive aspect of the game was the consistency and comprehension of how force techs were executed. If the opponent didn't techroll or gets knocked down, every character could get at least two ground hits in-- after staggering a knocked-down opponent with 2k, you could follow with a different low attack which - depending on the low - would force tech them backwards or to the left or right side.
6) Bring this costume back for Christie.
7) Please, no palette-swapped costumes as PAID DLC. Let the main focus of paid DLC be for the more unique, original costumes offered post-launch. Most of the swimsuit /fetish-themed costumes in DOA5's run are also commonly seen in the DOAX series anyway, so here's a suggestion... if DOA6 is going to use a different graphics engine (and it obviously will), why not make a future DOAX title on the same engine that allows you to transfer the more swimsuit / fetish-themed costumes to DOA6 directly from that installment with your own saved custom colors for it? It saves a lot of time and effort for the dev team focusing on DOA6 to focus more on other uniquely designed costumes.
8) Dojo / Tatami with (appropriate) customizable flooring using large PNG image files. It's likely gonna be banned at tourneys anyway, but at least you'll have a little personality to your training stage.
9) Stage and menu-specific custom soundtracks via music files not in-game. If TTT2 can do this via Tekken Tunes on a PS3, surely DOA6 can do something similar.
10) Give tag matches the necessary tweaks (such as gravity, certain moves resetting the ground bounce threshold, etc) to become as competitively viable as single matches.
11) A vastly improved cinematic story mode, with DLC chapter expansions to further expand on the backstory for every non-guest DLC character that is added post-launch.
Kasumi's long hair tho
Other fighting games do not have nipple slips. And you are not the only one I've seen making such suggestions. People have done it for years. Its great to want improvement on asthetics but not to that extreme.
I never chose Ayane's white dress at tournaments. I've always chosen the purple dress or C9. Choosing my character details and costume is not the same as wanting the kind of breast exposure you're requesting.
And panties aren't a big deal in games, its been a thing of the past since the days of Street Fighter II and the Alpha series.
Also Ayane wasn't playable by default in DOA1. She was an unlockable. I'm just saying I want my character in the game if I'm going to try a DOA6.
@Project Bokuho I meant that I want Ayane to continue to be a playable character in the game and hopefully not be replaced by a different character with the same fighting style.
Ayane is hella good lol.
Nip slips?? Oh no I meant nipple bumps, but I see what you mean
1) Better netcode
2) The return of Busa's legendary handstand stance
3) Give all guys the option to wear glasses (And by glasses, I mean shades/aviator glasses, and yes, including the ninjas when they are wearing fully covered outfits with masks)
4) Buff Ein's gameplay
5) Enough with the lewd fetish and bikini costumes, make more unique original costumes such as the casual costumes DLC.
6) Bring back outfits from the previous DOA and Ninja Gaiden games(I want the Ninja of the Future to return, fuck the Ashtar and Epigonos costume. Seriously, there are plenty of costumes to reuse from those games and they are better than the current DLC).
7) Create more beautiful and interactive stages, or if not just reuse the beautiful ones from DOA2U (Aerial Gardens, Demon's Church, Dragon Hills etc) or DOA4 (Seaside market etc...) or even make a stage based on Ninja Gaiden (Like the Vigoorian Monastery or the Hayabusa Ninja Village)
8) Return the missing music from the previous DOA games (Jintsuriki comes to my mind)
9) Improve the story and cinematics (But don't make it like arcade mode in DOA2-4, stick it to DOAD and DOA5 style)
10) Make Momiji more like a Hayabusa ninja, such as:
-Give her Busa's DOA4 236K, make it a guard break that gives +frames
-Give her Busa's current 33P, but instead of transitioning to the Ongyoin stance, make it transition to her Tenku stance
-Give her a standing throw version of her Izuna Falcon. It does not need to be 12 frames, it can be just like the number of frames needed for Kasumi's/Phase 4's Oboro. (Forgot the exact number)
11) Fix tag mode.
I said nip slips or whatever. :P
We dont need it.
Tecmo makes alot of money from dlc costumes so straight up customization maybe to much to ask but a color edit system for costumes you own would be great
That or they could add color variants like in X3, for each swimsuit and outfit they offer 4 or 6 different recolors
I would like to see Dimensions 2 for the switch...not as an april fool's joke but for when the switch gets fixed lmao
If there is tag in DOA6 (hopefully not ffs) I want all the stages to be available, and modified for tag. Playing like 5 stages for tag is boring af.