What would you like to see in DOA6?

FyreIceWind

Not really sure (just now getting into the series). My biggest concern (besides Pai returning. One can dream right? lol) is some algorithm or whatever to prevent all these people from achieving ranks through boosting. There's no honor in it and completely takes away the feeling of pride and accomplishment.

Ninoasker

Facial hair options for the guys. Why not. The gurls get 'em. Bayman needs a sick 'stache.
Not too fond of 'stache Bayman, but I agree with this! He needs a 3-day beard heh.
Jann Lee could also potentially look pretty good with a beard if they made it the way I picture him to look like.

belts

Well, after watching the latest footage I feel kind of stupid for believing them that there would be less fanservice. As you can see, Honoka is still bouncy as ever, and the sexy and submissive lose poses are still in. You can also still pan the camera around to get good looks wherever you want, and as long as you want.

I knew I shouldn't have believed TN. It's obvious that they just say these things to appease SJWs and avoid criticism in the early stages of revealing their game, knowing full well they aren't going to actually abide by their BS. Which leads me to my next point. I can't wait for all the prudes and SJWs to start realizing that DOA6 is going to be just as sexualized as past titles, if not more so.

Oh, how the turn tables....

Raansu

Well, after watching the latest footage I feel kind of stupid for believing them that there would be less fanservice. As you can see, Honoka is still bouncy as ever, and the sexy and submissive lose poses are still in. You can also still pan the camera around to get good looks wherever you want, and as long as you want.

I knew I shouldn't have believed TN. It's obvious that they just say these things to appease SJWs and avoid criticism in the early stages of revealing their game, knowing full well they aren't going to actually abide by their BS. Which leads me to my next point. I can't wait for all the prudes and SJWs to start realizing that DOA6 is going to be just as sexualized as past titles, if not more so.

Or maybe its because that article was mistranslated and never fixed because it got the website clicks...

KnacKrover

This is why I don't trust from what producer said unless he's know what he's doing...:bayman::leon: from now on ...

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team

Generally a losing pose is a submissive state. Having them both on camera is awesome stuff.

And finding it sexy would be a preference. I find Bayman's new look sexy... So is DOA6 less serious of a game now?

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Kokoro with dark red hair please
6DE7AE3C-78DF-4424-A7C3-DCD9F7D02EBE.jpeg

Cricket

The option to 'TURN OFF' the guest characters from other games so they don't appear AT ALL when i'm playing.

God i hate Jacky so much. So, so much.
I would definitely support the release of a new Virtua Fighter so that Jacky would never have to annoy you in DoA again.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD