What would you like to see in DOA6?

Raansu

With what's happening in SCVI, DOA6 needs a good unranked quickmatch mode. Problem with SCVI is that the only way to play quick matches is ranked. There's no way to just kick back and get matches with various people without affecting your online rank.

Personally I think its fine how it was in 5. You have the ranked matchmaking and then just the casual lobbies.

d3v

Personally I think its fine how it was in 5. You have the ranked matchmaking and then just the casual lobbies.
Granted, it's not as big an issue as with SCVI, where the lack of casual quick matches means people wanting to just get matches with their CAS end up flooding ranked (and as such, we can't ban CAS from ranked). That said, I still believe that fighting games need a non-ranked quick match option, especially if you want to get matches while playing in training mode. Or simply don't want to play the same group of players in one session.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
I really want to know if honoka is really Ayanes sister. It’s the only redeeming quality I see in her so I hope they touch on it in the story.
And Lisa... Has become the villain but I feel a redemption arc coming for her next. I guess her and tina lost touch some how after DOA4 I hope they reconnect in the ring.

Sonicfan11589

Questions:
-Any chance of costume design contests returning?
-Any of the submissions from past ones making in DOA6?
-With the trademark renewal for Virtua Fighter (Battle Genesis), maybe there's a slight chance they would return in DOA6?

And I would love to see an Aquarium stage return with breakable glass tanks.

Leifang

I would like for all the DOA characters to have their own signature stage. This is the stage I would like for Leifang to have in DOA6.
B33546A1-C3F2-429E-88F0-EB10C4CA7B8F.jpeg
275CB3EB-1E26-4F21-B1A1-29AA94F03EA4.jpeg

Jerk

I would like for all the DOA characters to have their own signature stage. This is the stage I would like for Leifang to have in DOA6. View attachment 26373View attachment 26374
That reminds me of Kokoro's stage from DOA4. Only I think the water was sunken down lower with a wooden bridge across to either side? Lots of cherry blossoms in that stage. One of my favorites too.

Im late to this post but remember the times when you could grab someone by stairs and they had a special animation going down? I hope something like that comes back to the game.
DOA4 - some characters could hop on their opponent and ride them down the stairs. I think Zack surfed on people sliding down the stairs. Was pretty cool. Also had some weird bugs with it that people found.

human013

A main tutorial that covers more than just the basics along with a character specific tutorial mode that goes through each character's playstyle and specific uses for their moves. Real anime level tutorials.

Leifang

That reminds me of Kokoro's stage from DOA4. Only I think the water was sunken down lower with a wooden bridge across to either side? Lots of cherry blossoms in that stage. One of my favorites too.

DOA4 - some characters could hop on their opponent and ride them down the stairs. I think Zack surfed on people sliding down the stairs. Was pretty cool. Also had some weird bugs with it that people found.
I wasn’t thinking of Kokoro when picked it. Since Leifang is a wealthy character. I wanted her to be in a elegant beautiful environment. That picture is an actual place in China.

Dr PaC

Character specific stages would be pretty sweet.

HHH816

it’s already 6 stages announced and no stairs at all so i don’t think there will be any special stair animation. except the muscle built specifically for bass and tina, others are pretty universal.

Dr PaC

it’s already 6 stages announced and no stairs at all so i don’t think there will be any special stair animation. except the muscle built specifically for bass and tina, others are pretty universal.

Yea. Thats more likely the case. Its just nice to dream, lol

delta

Im late to this post but remember the times when you could grab someone by stairs and they had a special animation going down? I hope something like that comes back to the game.

Last edited:

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Well ironically lei fang will probably be one of the few with a character specific stage in DOA6 Aerial Gardens was one of the first stages teased and that was where leifang has her most iconic moments in doa2.
Most of the stages fit a few characters in one way or another

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD