What would you like to see in DOA6?

Raansu

Ya I did like DoA4's leaderboard's, except for the part that it never got reset so all the glitchers and win traders held the top spot lol.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hopefully in 2019 that won't be an issue xD I also wouldn't mind more specific usage rates like how SFV has, like which DLC characters/costumes are most popular, which stages are used most, and maybe even something to deter rage quitters like a leaderboard that shows the most notorious rage quitters or something xD

But character usage I want to see so that if people start fronting saying "Nico/whatever character is always seen online..." we can just screenshot the leaderboard since character requests don't seem to be matching up with actual players of that character. Like everyone and their mother claims they love Lisa and that she's queen and popular(no offense to anyone since I myself like Lisa) but you don't actually see her much or at all online. I think that's probably gonna be the same scenario in DOA6, people claim they want a character in but the usage rate ratio isn't going to actually reflect how "popular" they claim someone is like say Raidou or Nyo or someone else you don't see as often.

KnacKrover

Leon and his The Expandables tattoo on every costume, add new hair style for him. Also....make these two relevant as bromance-interest!

Attachments

• received_1239624489415446.jpeg
    received_1239624489415446.jpeg
    34.5 KB · Views: 123
  • Screenshot_20181119-194628.png
    Screenshot_20181119-194628.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 158

Ninoasker

Costume request!
As much as I love them, I think Ein needs to ditch the fishnets at least for a day and get his flashy and elegant shirt and leather pants combo from his DOA2 C4 out of his closet. Whether is for Ein (if he gets added as DLC) or Hayate himself, I don’t mind, JUST BRING IT BACK PLEASE

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Costume request!
As much as I love them, I think Ein needs to ditch the fishnets at least for a day and get his flashy and elegant shirt and leather pants combo from his DOA2 C4 out of his closet. Whether is for Ein (if he gets added as DLC) or Hayate himself, I don’t mind, JUST BRING IT BACK PLEASE

I would love that back since its my favorite costume for him, I love how balanced the suede shirt and tight slacks and shoes are xD Plus unbuttoned exposed chest is always <3 in my eyes although imo I wouldn't mind if Eliot got something like that as his new default costume

jellypvdding

Hopefully in 2019 that won't be an issue xD I also wouldn't mind more specific usage rates like how SFV has, like which DLC characters/costumes are most popular, which stages are used most, and maybe even something to deter rage quitters like a leaderboard that shows the most notorious rage quitters or something xD

But character usage I want to see so that if people start fronting saying "Nico/whatever character is always seen online..." we can just screenshot the leaderboard since character requests don't seem to be matching up with actual players of that character. Like everyone and their mother claims they love Lisa and that she's queen and popular(no offense to anyone since I myself like Lisa) but you don't actually see her much or at all online. I think that's probably gonna be the same scenario in DOA6, people claim they want a character in but the usage rate ratio isn't going to actually reflect how "popular" they claim someone is like say Raidou or Nyo or someone else you don't see as often.
were i come from they call those receipts, and they're used for putting people whose mouths run like diarrhea in their place. yes i too would appreciate the inclusion of such a spreadsheet sir. :) kasumilover is fixing to be the king of facts honey. yaaas.

Leon and his The Expandables tattoo on every costume, add new hair style for him. Also....make these two relevant as bromance-interest!
all this.

and on leon and diego interacting: this would fit perfectly with his existing narrative. remember that in 3 and dimensions there was some kind of rivalry between him and jann lee (the original doa *trade **babi). it would make sense if he wanted to test diego's strength considering diego says his opponent should go all in before a fight similar to jann lee wanting the same thing from an opponent. so diego is definitely leon's type in that regard. ;)

*trade can mean and is a way of describing a straight (usually) man, gay men find easily attractive because he has hyper masculine features/personality traits

**ba can mean dad in simplified mandarin. babi is a play on the word papi which means daddy in spanish.

trade babi and trade papi are now canon terms for jann lee and diego respectively in the doa universe. it's on the doatec_offici twitter...

ASDLGSLSK! just kidding. can you imagine? like they would ever. :p

ShinobiOfTheWind

Ok, i'll try to make the things the clearer possible. So, I would like to see :

- Stairs throws
- Old stages (Lorelei (my favorite of all time), Aerial Gardens, Seaside Market, Great Wall, and so on !)
- Old costumes (such as the DOAD ones, mainly for Helena and Kasumi).
- More light
- Rachel, Momiji, Ein, Eliot, GenFu, Leon, Brad and Alpha-152.
- A color palette to change the outfits colors as we want to.
- many hairstyles (both women and men) but fitting the lenght and color.
- Less industrial things (mainly stages).
- a better render for characters' hair (Tina, Kasumi mianly)
- a real blond color for Helena's hair, I'm tired of yellow...
- a lobby waiting room like in DOA4
- Ryu's old handstand stance
- less lags
- every characters treated the same way

It's the only things I think about for the moment x)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah it would be awesome if we could get unique intros and outros between certain characters, MK style.
They actually did used to do this in older DOAs but for whatever reason they kinda cut back in DOA5. If we're gonna only have one winpose and intro for characters like it seems based on what we've seen thus far, the least they can do is give everyone specific quotes and such when they're fighting against someone they know or don't like. It would go really well since yhe defeated characters are also now seen when you adjust the camera after a win

SaihateDYNAMO

They actually did used to do this in older DOAs but for whatever reason they kinda cut back in DOA5. If we're gonna only have one winpose and intro for characters like it seems based on what we've seen thus far, the least they can do is give everyone specific quotes and such when they're fighting against someone they know or don't like. It would go really well since yhe defeated characters are also now seen when you adjust the camera after a win
Kasumi and Ayane have specific quotes when they fight against each other. That's the only one i've seen so far :/

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Kasumi and Ayane have specific quotes when they fight against each other. That's the only one i've seen so far :/
They do? What do they say, is it the usual "Traitor prepare to fight!" followed by Kasumi saying something about how she doesn't want to fight but she "must"? XD That's another thing, they need to add more depth and more seriousness to the interactions, make them somewhat darker. Like Helena can say "You vile witch.., prepare to atone for my mother!" And Christie can just laugh evilly and beckon her to approach. Ayane should even bring up the rape surrounding her birth and Raidou who doesn't have his memory can act confused but also annoyed at the accusation.

There's really alot they can touch upon, they just gotta take the time to take advantage of what can be said and done between certain characters

SaihateDYNAMO

They do? What do they say, is it the usual "Traitor prepare to fight!" followed by Kasumi saying something about how she doesn't want to fight but she "must"? XD That's another thing, they need to add more depth and more seriousness to the interactions, make them somewhat darker. Like Helena can say "You vile witch.., prepare to atone for my mother!" And Christie can just laugh evilly and beckon her to approach. Ayane should even bring up the rape surrounding her birth and Raidou who doesn't have his memory can act confused but also annoyed at the accusation.

There's really alot they can touch upon, they just gotta take the time to take advantage of what can be said and done between certain characters
It's at 0:35! I have no idea what they're saying but it definitely seems like Ayane's trying to start something and Kasumi doesn't want to fight her... as usual lol. Kasumi's winquote seems the same though, sadly.

Both of those interaction ideas sound perfect especially considering this is supposed to be THE DOA game that answers certain story-related questions! They really should make the ways the characters speak to each other much more dramatic and considering that they would just be adding new quotes to the same intro/win animations idk why they're not making an effort to do this since it's so simple

Boogie

i would love for the characters to feel more fleshed out. i know its a budget thing, but i'd like for the characters to feel unique and individual.

i mean like unique win poses, intro dialogues, etc etc would do wonders. i think im just spoiled my neitherealm studios and how fleshed out the mortal kombat and injustice characters are compared to DoA.
like, unique tag throws and quotes in DoA5 breathed a lot of life into the characters but now that tag has been taken out, they're kind just like....there with their generic 3 lines and some customization.

and i'd like for the stages to have more personality to them. i agree with everyone on the stairs stage.

but honestly, again i think most of what i'd like it see is just a budget issue. DoA isn't exactly rolling in triple A title money.

Last edited:

werewolfgold

It's at 0:35! I have no idea what they're saying but it definitely seems like Ayane's trying to start something and Kasumi doesn't want to fight her... as usual lol.
HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

Ayane: I'm fighting for real, Kasumi.
Kasumi: Ayane...why?

Really gripping stuff there. lol

This is something really minor, but in DOA1, Kasumi and Ayane had different fighting stances. But, from DOA2 onward, they've been the same. It always bugged me since they fight so differently. Obviously, they're not going to change it now.

P2p1mbs

I hope Gen announces his retirement in 6 if he’s in. I’m so done and over this character. I always hated Jann Lee but I’ll never hate Jann Lee as much as Gen fu

I wouldn't mind Gen Fu finally leaving the story but if it was between either of those 2, I would much rather see Jann leave/get killed, preferably by Christie.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD