What would you like to see in DOA6?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
What's your deal with NOT wanting him to die??
I don't wish death on anyone, that's kinda darkly harsh imo xD Idk if anyone will die in DOA6 tho, the only ones who seem like it'll be over for them is Ayane based on that cheesy trailer and maybe even Rig or Bayman

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I don't think anyone will have to worry about the deaths of their main tbh besides maybe Phase and Nyo, I feel for story reasons they could die, especially since Phase is basically a walking tragic sacrifice waiting to happen and Ryu we all know is gonna drag Nyo on site xD

Gen fu idk, it would be REALLY sad if he passed away since his granddaughter is in his care and that would really affect Eliot too.

MegaMegaMike

I don't think anyone will have to worry about the deaths of their main tbh besides maybe Phase and Nyo, I feel for story reasons they could die, especially since Phase is basically a walking tragic sacrifice waiting to happen and Ryu we all know is gonna drag Nyo on site xD

Gen fu idk, it would be REALLY sad if he passed away since his granddaughter is in his care and that would really affect Eliot too.
Cliche thing they could do is have Gen Fu get sick, and Eliot fight to try and cure him. Maybe he would eventually die by honoring Eliot and proclaiming him as his true successor. Don't really want them to do that though.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Cliche thing they could do is have Gen Fu get sick, and Eliot fight to try and cure him. Maybe he would eventually die by honoring Eliot and proclaiming him as his true successor. Don't really want them to do that though.
Me neither, I'm trying to be happy and hype playing DOA6, that would just make me cry since I ALWAYS cry whenever something like that happens in games, I even cried after the final battle of Kasumi's DOA5 story chapter xD

They should make him pull a Lau Chan and maybe he could be suffering from something but he fights anyway, I kinda liked that scenario that Lau and Ivy from SC4 had. But hopefully no one will die that I have an affinity for

MegaMegaMike

Me neither, I'm trying to be happy and hype playing DOA6, that would just make me cry since I ALWAYS cry whenever something like that happens in games, I even cried after the final battle of Kasumi's DOA5 story chapter xD

They should make him pull a Lau Chan and maybe he could be suffering from something but he fights anyway, I kinda liked that scenario that Lau and Ivy from SC4 had. But hopefully no one will die that I have an affinity for
He should just maybe quietly retire from fighting, and just be a wise sensei character. There to give advice and direction, but not fight. He's got a granddaughter after all!

Atahotaku

I'm digging two possible plots for Phase 4.

The first one, she's able to escape from Donovan control and becomes an independent character by herself, having the aid of the Mugen Teshin Clan to live peacefully with her relatives (until Donovan comes back and she needs to fight him). She could meet Ayame and have a touching moment with her, and feeling more like a person and less as a weapon.

The other is if she's not able to escape Donovan control but regardless makes a connection with Kasumi and is the first clone she cares about instead of wanting to kill her. Then a dramatic moment when she pleads her to end his life because she can't control herself and yadda yadda.

But I think I will be dissapointed with TN treatment of her (if she's got any plot at all).

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm digging to possible plots for Phase 4.

The first one, she's able to escape from Donovan control and becomes an independent character by herself, having the aid of the Mugen Teshin Clan to live peacefully with her relatives (until Donovan comes back and she needs to fight him). She could meet Ayame and have a touching moment with her, and feeling more like a person and less as a weapon.

The other is if she's not able to escape Donovan control but regardless makes a connection with Kasumi and is the first clone she cares about instead of wanting to kill her. Then a dramatic moment when she pleagues her to end his life because she can't control herself and yadda yadda.

But I think I will be dissapointed with TN treatment of her (if she's got any plot at all).
She will, she has a large plot device behind her being that she's the perfect clone of Kasumi thus far so I don't think TN will just drop the ball with her xD I do genuinely think she'll die tho at one point via sacrifice since she always gave me this depressed suicidal vibe about her existence with how she carries herself

SaihateDYNAMO

How you gon’ sue them if you can’t even get their name right, lol. It’s Koei Tecmo.
E8CE284C-5C2B-45A6-B8E0-14DF57450BF5.jpeg

giphy-downsized-large.gif

(jk i know that was a typo on my part loll)

Atahotaku

She will, she has a large plot device behind her being that she's the perfect clone of Kasumi thus far so I don't think TN will just drop the ball with her xD I do genuinely think she'll die tho at one point via sacrifice since she always gave me this depressed suicidal vibe about her existence with how she carries herself
Yeah, my worries comes from the fact that she isn't in the main roster, so maybe TN wants to drop the clone plot and center more in Raidou/Honoka, the new girl NiCO, or Rig and the Project Epsilon. But yes, if 5 serves from something plot wise, is for telling in the future a good history for Phase 4 that puts an end to all the cloning shenanigans.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
She’s literally deluxe edition DLC and not part of the 25 base roster characters. I doubt she’ll appear in the story since NiCO and M.I.S.T. Are working on prototypes of Raidou.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
She’s literally deluxe edition DLC and not part of the 25 base roster characters. I doubt she’ll appear in the story since NiCO and M.I.S.T. Are working on prototypes of Raidou.

Wasn't it already confirmed that Nyo will have her own story chunk? Why wouldn't Phase 4?

Ninoasker

Didn’t Shimbori say in a recent interview that the prototype shown in the trailer wasn’t Raidou or something like that?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD