What would you like to see in DOA6?

Vigoorian King

Where was it confirmed she will? Got a source?

http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/improving-the-neutral-shimbori-talks-system-changes.8060/

MP: So Phase 4 and Nyotengu are two characters who are going to be early DLC characters. Fans of those two characters were a little upset that those two characters weren't added to the Dead or Alive 5 story upon their release. How will these two characters participate in the Dead or Alive 6 story?

YS: It depends on the character. We did just mention on the Tokyo Game Show stage that Nyotengu is getting a bit of a story for herself, but in terms of Phase 4 we don't really know at this point. It's a secret.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Shimbori cosplaying Honoka and doing her pose while saying that?
tenor.gif

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I actually like Nico, I just prefer her with her post break blow hair without the silly hair pins and without the glasses and the silly default outfit, her school uniform with the thong leotard underneath is way better xD

Dr PaC

I actually like Nico, I just prefer her with her post break blow hair without the silly hair pins and without the glasses and the silly default outfit, her school uniform with the thong leotard underneath is way better xD

Agreed. She grew on me as time passed. I was not a fan at first but I think I had other expectations. Now I think she'll be a cool villain.

human013

The blue hair doesn't look that bad or weird when DOA already has purple, pink and whatever color the other characters have. If those colors are fine a little blue should be fine.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
It's not a little blue. I'm pretty sure that shade of blue is scientifically an obnoxious color. Like, the kind that fucks up your sleep cycle. lol

I thought the same at first, then I thought why the hell not? We have purple hair with Ayane; is it really that hard to believe someone might have blue? We have plenty of blondes and other basic colors, and I think her look did a good job of bringing in more uniqueness to the character pallet despite people calling her a clone of Marie Rose... :eek::honoka:

werewolfgold

I thought the same at first, then I thought why the hell not? We have purple hair with Ayane; is it really that hard to believe someone might have blue?
Again, the problem is that it's an obnoxious blue. Not that it's "blue".

A red-head (not dyed like Mila) would've been unique (and realistic given her country of origin) if that was the point.
1543314142310.png

But, we know it wasn't the point. The point was to riff off of a popular anime character.
1543314456812.png

Macca Beam

it's too subjective to be a "problem" tbh

while i don't like blue hair, it fits the high tech aesthetics like a glove

and yes, it's also partially to ride the cool-colored kuudere archetype, but then again we're in a series with a blonde rich girl, black haired asians, a red haired typical genki girl, a character so infused with anime that both her hair and eye colors changed, and so on.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
To go with how you can now see the defeated opponent when you win a match, it would be cool where if you have a draw after a double KO, your character performs the animation of their full lose pose and you can actually see both characters in their lose pose at the same time, I think that would be even cooler tbh

P2p1mbs

Its more towards the inevitable rerelease but I hope they add a story mode chapter for the DLC characters like Phase 4, Nyotengu and later on with Momiji and Rachel rather than just a short paragraph in the main site explaining their respective back stories.

I find it strange that they would even make Phase and Nyo not part of the base release seeing how their very existence raises questions on their involvement in the story.

Back on track. Being able to pick individually the voices for each character like in other fgs would be neat

You mean like being able to listen to independent voice clips of characters? If so, it makes me wish they had some kind of character profile page in game for everyone which lists things like basic stats, backstory and art gallery but I doubt they would do that...

To go with how you can now see the defeated opponent when you win a match, it would be cool where if you have a draw after a double KO, your character performs the animation of their full lose pose and you can actually see both characters in their lose pose at the same time, I think that would be even cooler tbh

Sounds like something that would very likely happen. Double KOs are rare though (never happened to me in the 6+ years I played 5) and I never even considered how that game handles such a end to a match.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Its more towards the inevitable rerelease but I hope they add a story mode chapter for the DLC characters like Phase 4, Nyotengu and later on with Momiji and Rachel rather than just a short paragraph in the main site explaining their respective back stories.

I find it strange that they would even make Phase and Nyo not part of the base release seeing how their very existence raises questions on their involvement in the story.

You mean like being able to listen to independent voice clips of characters? If so, it makes me wish they had some kind of character profile page in game for everyone which lists things like basic stats, backstory and art gallery but I doubt they would do that...

Sounds like something that would very likely happen. Double KOs are rare though (never happened to me in the 6+ years I played 5) and I never even considered how that game handles such a end to a match.
I've only had one double KO happen with me during the lifespan of DOA5LR with a match set I played with another Kasumi. But it would be neat to see that since i feel it would be more likely in DOA6 with the increased damage output, especially in mirror matches.

And I want to redo my entire profile page layout with new pics so I hope the replay system is in with all the features(bar the lame in game photo mode...) so I can take screenshots of everyone I like and redo it, plus I do enjoy taking pics xD it makes me wonder if they're gonna have a movie mode with how they're gonna handle lose poses and win poses being in the same instant this time around?

Ninoasker

What do I want to see in DOA6 I might have already mentioned it in this thread, but I want to see navels on the male characters. It's a very small thing to wish for and very strange that I have to wish for it at all.
Overall just give the males the same treatment in terms of model quality and detail, costumes and plot integration than the females. Hayate and Ryu are nice, but come on, there’s more men.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
What do I want to see in DOA6 I might have already mentioned it in this thread, but I want to see navels on the male characters. It's a very small thing to wish for and very strange that I have to wish for it at all.

Yeah I agree. When I first saw DOA6 it was a mix of amazement and wonder... more specifically wonder.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD