What would you like to see in DOA6?

LarsMasters

Now that DOA6 has finally be revealed, the only few things I wanted to see are:

* Projectile Moves on certain characters aside Raidou
* Special Cancels, Power Gauge (Rage Mode remained as a Boost only. Seems already confirmed)
* Individual Character Voice Change
* Can customize BGM, like using non-DOA BGMs
* New primary main male protagonist (Tomokazu Sugita/Sonny Straits).
** Non-Ninja, but having met almost every DOA/NG cast since childhood until college days across the globe. Eg.: restoring Ayane’s lost childhood life, his surrounding changes Mugen Tenshin’s reputations even better prior Raidou’s back twice.
** Did not have some face scar marks in the past prior he gained one in the beginning of DOA6. A very reasonable cool big bro figure with a devil’s luck, & is both virgin, homophobe & completely not an NSFW fan (which is a Hell on Earth to him), also acting as the spokesperson on his own when the poor feels needed, dislike mistreatments.
** A well-round shoto character, is incredibly strong since childhood. Weapon: Sword/Scythe, but technically not used in Hand to Hand Combat. Powers: Blue colored Fire Lightning-based.
** Almost every DOA Girls wants him, since he’s the main hero himself, he always have a trouble on getting them behave from their sexual tendencies towards him, except if one of the females are completely evil, elder aged looking or truly have a respect for him, it does not affect on him & he won’t hold back. Sometimes he has a SWAG side in him.
** Code of Honor, never use any lethal force-based attacks (fists, elbows, head-butt & kicks) against females & kids, except during serious training, or if one of them are completely evil.
** Interest in multimedia cultures (mainly Shonen, Adventure, Historical & Superhero/Tokusatsu Genre on Cartoons/Anime, Comics/Manga, Live Action & Reality Show) in sort of geeky retard way
* Phase 4 as a main deuteragonist under her new identity, completely different fighting style (iai & aiki-based while retaining ninjutsu) & appearances (short black hair & red eyes + scar on her back), new upgraded power (power color change to red, additionally shares a same lightning-based powers as the new male protagonist + new ice power) & new life
* Honoka as a main tritagonist, in order to uncover her connection to Raidou. Under protection of the new main male protagonist, & from shadow includes DOATEC, Ninjas from Mugen Tenshin & Hayabusa. Ayane is sent there to keep an eye on her. Honoka’s grandmother happens to be look younger & attractive somehow, as if she’s not really a human or something keeping her from aging
* Kasumi got a new daily job for the News company, as a Fortune Teller, News Reporter & Weather Forecaster. Gintama all over again
* 2 completely new male fighters. Lisa’s husband (Kenichi Suzumura/Todd Haberkorn) & Mila’s high school boyfriend (Hiroyuki Yoshino/Edward Bosco)
* Female Korena fighter (Ayane Sakura/Sarah Williams)
* 3 DOAXVV characters playable as Lisa did in DOA4
* Naotora remained to return, due to her storyline in DOA makes things interesting for her important role as a time-displaced character & the 2nd-party character herself
* Lisa being alive & well, but has some injured mark on some of her body part from her escape. Remained unfoughtable as Gen Fu had in DOA5
* Rig, with the help from Christie secretly plan a coup against his own dad for a personal reason.
* Victor as a playable boss
* Hitomi’s actual inheritance from her inhuman mother

Last edited:

Hayabusiness

I want the game to be good.
I want the outfits to be spicy.
I don't want the new Xtreme hos in, bring back my girls Tina, Lisa and Christie first.

But most importantly:
The Hayabusass to look nice as always.

Lulu

While in a lobby, add options to do something else other than watch the fight or wait for someone to join e.g. Training, Combo training, view replay of your last loss :)

This is so important it warrants repeating.

While in a lobby, add options to do something else other than watch the fight or wait for someone to join e.g. Training, Combo training, view replay of your last loss :)

Xhominid The Demon Within

- I want Nyotengu's actual name... It doesn't even need to have meaning, any Japanese name would be nice.
- Better netcode
- More online game modes
- Make Power Launchers actually do more damage for how hard they are to pull off.
- For Nyotengu, Marie Rose, Honoka and Raidou to have CLEAR reasons for why they are in the tournament

Derock

What I like to see in DOA6:

*New stages with more environment and danger zones but also more Cliffhangers. I was disappointed when there were only 3 in 5.
*More tag stages
*Customize option returning with more hairstyles for both females and males, glasses, gears such as hats, costume colors ala 3 like Leifang's Chinese dresses and more
*Specific intros and win quotes for specific fights for the characters (also more win quotes!)
*All of the offline and online content and modes intact! We don't want another incident with Street Fighter and Tekken. Also add the final boss as the 8th fight (let it be Phase-4 or Raidou, if he's coming back) in Arcade Mode
*Bring back the Music/Jukebox with the DOA Dimensions tracks!
*Bring back some classic/legacy stages

Wishful thinking but:
*VF fighters back as DLC! (No Naotora, she didn't even fit in the series IMO. As much I loved how they transitioned Mai in the series, she won't come back.)

SailorHonoka

I want more male characters.
And with more diversity different body types, age, fighting style
Soo my idea for a new male character kind of looks like this.
IMG_4415.JPG

IMG_4414.JPG

We already have those bad ass types now i want too see something different maybe very skinny but very flexible this would be the perfect character to release now since it's pride month. Just don't want the stereotypical muscular badass dudes they are welcome ofcourse but you know what i mean

Attachments

• IMG_4412.JPG
    IMG_4412.JPG
    159 KB · Views: 125

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I want more male characters.
And with more diversity different body types, age, fighting style
Soo my idea for a new male character kind of looks like this.
View attachment 25023
View attachment 25024
We already have those bad ass types now i want too see something different maybe very skinny but very flexible this would be the perfect character to release now since it's pride month. Just don't want the stereotypical muscular badass dudes they are welcome ofcourse but you know what i mean
Nice! Although tbh I don't particularly want a LGBT character in doa, im bi and all but I'm not aboard that bandwagon where LGBTs want a ship or a gay character in a series or something, it seems forced imo and is just unneeded, a person shouldn't be a make or break because of their sexuality

I want a better soundtrack this time around, I want darker more grungey dynamic music that either changes when you're close to KO or that changes near the final round like Tekken where they add a darker, more energetic track to replace the original one. I also want the hair to be improved since DOA5 hair sucked ass, it moved very uncanny and lacked thickness. All hair long or short needs to move with more weight and animation rather than This feather light movement with the hair looking shitty and half finished unless its tied up. This is how Kasumi's hair should look when worn down in DOA6:

Screenshot (544).png

Also I want a new flamboyant male character like my favorite FF villain Kuja who speaks with a slight flamboyant lisp and is obsessed with elegance and is a narcissist,

DcCIzIZW4AApuL_.jpeg

I also want a divine type female entity or someone genderless like say Angel or Cloud of Darkness for the bi iconography

Cloud_of_Darkness_Dissidia_NT.png

Angel_TTT2.png

I also hope this New fatal rush attack or whatever it is has like some cool sound effect to add a darker, more surreal edge to the attack like how tekken does, like when Lili does her rage art the music stops! And as soon as she begins doing her dark flips and such a scare chord plays and you hear a pounding heart sound effect and I LOVE it because it takes you out of the game for a brief moment and creates a dark tension as you wonder will the attack KO or not and I LOVE THAT! But then again I like anything dark and edgy xD

Finally I hope they give Kasumi like a new iconic type pose, like one that shows she's THAT bitch since she is, like this one that Lili has in Tekken where it gives her this perfect, bitchy aura I'm sure pisses off whoever is unlucky to lose to her dark style XD. I also want her to have a new bitchy pose to show she's not taking no more crap from anyone anymore, like her DOA3 continue intro "Forgiveness is something you'll never know." <3
IMG_20180304_112216.jpg
Also they should make Kasumi safer and such, I made a thread for what I wanted to see changed with her move set but for whatever reason it was merged here despite gameplay move sets and more casual DOA elements are different but whatever xD

UpSideDownGRUNT

• The ability to turn off auto combos
  • Ein, even if he's paid DLC and low tier
  • New character themes and/or the return of customizable character themes
  • Breaker Blow/Holds be balanced and not change DOAs core gameplay
  • Stages that resemble a DOA game, the 2 confirmed look out of place one looks like a stage from a gritty ps2 game and one is a soul calibur stage lol
  • some classic stages as free updates

SailorHonoka

Nice! Although tbh I don't particularly want a LGBT character in doa, im bi and all but I'm not aboard that bandwagon where LGBTs want a ship or a gay character in a series or something, it seems forced imo and is just unneeded, a person shouldn't be a make or break because of their sexuality

Ohh no ofcourse the character doesn't have to be gay i just want a flamboyant or kpop character like jimin but characters like that will appeal more to the lgtbq community

Lulu

The ability to turn off auto combos

I wonder if TN will even allow players who don't use the mechanic and players who do... Mix and Match... simultaneously.

Breaker Blow/Holds be balanced and not change DOAs core gameplay

I wonder what they were going for here...

Because it genuinely seems like the whole purpose of this new mechanic is not to give new players a leg up... but to bypass one of the things that makes DoA... DoA...

Its like Dark Souls having balanced Match Making, A Save Method not designed by a Sadist and The Ability to Pause...

DedUp

I would like to see and online and offline ranking system like Tekken and Virtua Fighter has. Ideally we would also get something similar to VF5s excellent Quest Mode for offline ranking but I would also take the Ghost Battle mode from the Tekken series. They also need to not scrimp out on challenging AI for us weirdos that like playing fighting games against the computer.

edit
Reading the little debate about fanservice costumes in the DOA6 reveal thread reminds me that one more thing TN needs to do is not get lazy with their DLC costumes. No more of everyone gets the same maid costume or towel costume or whatever. The costumes should be individualized for each character, even if it means we get less of them. Quality over quantity.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD