What would you like to see in DOA6?

Macca Beam

voice actors usually have good range and can sound far younger than their actual age

can't put my finger on it, but lisa does sound like those hyperactive disney characters. then again i guess it fits the loud, rowdy character type?

Jerk

This was great news I saw for the game this morning. Brad is my favorite runner-up character to use. Can't wait to see what updates they added for him.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yes way. Would choose Rachel or Momiji over them in a heart beat. You can't get anymore lame for last roster reveals than Brad and Eliot... but especially Eliot.
You don't seem too happy xD

I'm happy Eliot made it in tho, I knew him and Brad would out prioritize Momiji and Rachel so I'm not too shocked, but there is one spot left iirc so maybe Momiji or Rachel might make the cut. If not they're still viable DLC like Phase 4 and Nyo so they're not axed

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
You don't seem too happy xD

I'm happy Eliot made it in tho, I knew him and Brad would out prioritize Momiji and Rachel so I'm not too shocked, but there is one spot left iirc so maybe Momiji or Rachel might make the cut. If not they're still viable DLC like Phase 4 and Nyo so they're not axed

lol I'm not happy at all. They basically took out every character I used regularly, but Tina and Lisa.

Genfu? In favor of Eliot? Jesus, this story better be good. But yeah: Genfu, Alpha and Rachel... all of my favorite gone.

Xion

I wanna hope they re-did brad and eliot's hair for DOA6, but its probably ported from 5 like everyone else....Eliots looks so bad...ugh

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Eliot they'll probably add more movement to the bangs and make the top of his head less pixelated hopefully like the rest of the cast who has short hair. Brad's default hair was terrible, hopefully they just make his loose hair his default now xD

zoo

uh, those ARE fanservice characters so i guess their fans are doubly annoying?
LOL well I actually do like momiji as she's my main in LR, I'm sure ppl genuinely like playing the characters but it's annoying how TN basically deconfirmed all non core DOA characters early on and ppl still whine under every tweet they post. Like they're going to be dlc, why tf wouldn't they be? Why make make unpopular characters like eliot and brad for purchase instead? doesn't make any sense but still a debate for some reason

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD