What would you like to see in DOA6?

mizking

the rachel and momiji fans are getting as annoying as the fanservice ones
Send Switch version with Misaki, Luna and Fiona pls you will happy
med_1504755194_image.jpg

KwonJigglypuff

Respect to all the fans, i can't feel how disappointed I would be if my main(s) was/were not in my favourite game..

(Except true guests like Naotora, Mai and the VFs because the implied rule was that they were not guaranteed to come back).

Gen Fu is another story... I was being realistic wishing Eliot could inherit his moves, but if it's not the case, then he SHOULD definitely come back as a veteran fighter. He is unique and likable.
Leon too...

Last edited:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
uh, those ARE fanservice characters so i guess their fans are doubly annoying?

Rachel won offline tournaments and was probably the most popular heavy character.

She is an established part of the Team NINJA universe.

the rachel and momiji fans are getting as annoying as the fanservice ones

How so? Easy for you to say I guess? I lost more than them. But Genfu likely and Alpha as well.

I don't call them fanservice characters. Because fanservice is a term that makes absolutely no sense to me.

To me they do not count as guests. Naotora, Mai and VF characters are guests.

Fighters like myself requested them waaaaaay early. They have DOA5 models to copy and paste... Then alter. They have chosen to either eliminate them or make them DLC....

Regardless it takes uniqueness from the roster. I like the basics too, but they really fucked up imo pulling stand out characters and then blaming it on something as simple as story.

I look forward to story, but how the hell do you justify your roster through it when people are supposed to see this as a tournament game that they chose to market it as?

For being the best looking fighter of the generation, it has had the absolute worst marketing I have seen for a game this year. They can do better and they know it.

Last edited:

KwonJigglypuff

I don't have anything against Rachel and Momiji, but I'd rather have original DOA males and females rather than NG stuff.
They will come back anyway so don't worry. But first, the very core of DOA is the priority.

If it were me, Alpha would be merged with Phase 4, Hayate would get both his actual fighting style and Ein's to switch from, Leon would get some of Rachel's moves..

And we'd have a Korean female with Momiji's sweet personality, Rachel's amazon traits, Irene's role as an agent and Misuki's facial appearance.

Oh and Leon would be back with an actual purpose and Gen Fu would have gotten new moves since forever...

Lucky you I'm not working for TN haha.

human013

But first, the very core of DOA is the priority.
Exactly this. DOA6 is a DOA game so it needs DOA characters first and not guest characters.

Since the roster is determined by story relevance TN could do what they did in 5. The characters who have a part in the story are in the initial roster and everyone with no story relevence gets added in later like Ein and Leon.

KwonJigglypuff

So what I want now : I might be greedy, but my wish for the last two reveals (provided Raidou is unlockable and the final boss) is to have Leon and a female rival for him.
Yes, I'm asking for another female newcomer, I'm still in denial after NiCO's announcement. I want Leon to have a new Korean MILF detective lover.

"As she walked through MIST's labs with the pizza-lover mercenary who helped her during her mission, detective Yunjin realizes the lone wolf she felt in love with was actually working as her target's bodyguard, Victoru Donovanu" #K-drama #Shiri #AllIWantForXmasIsU

ShinobiOfTheWind

So what I want now : I might be greedy, but my wish for the last two reveals (provided Raidou is unlockable and the final boss) is to have Leon and a female rival for him.
Yes, I'm asking for another female newcomer, I'm still in denial after NiCO's announcement. I want Leon to have a new Korean MILF detective lover.

"As she walked through MIST's labs with the pizza-lover mercenary who helped her during her mission, detective Yunjin realizes the lone wolf she felt in love with was actually working as her target's bodyguard, Victoru Donovanu" #K-drama #Shiri #AllIWantForXmasIsU

Why asking for new girls while you already know all the new girls will be like Marie-Rose ?

For me, they are « easy cash cow characters », and irrelevant.
Rachel and Momiji are not real guest characters, since the two universe are merged together. Ryu is also a « guest » character, but still is a core of DOA.

I wouldn’t talk about the last 1-2 slots available, because I don’t even know if it’s truly the case. Anyway I will be sad, whatever who comes, because all of them should be included.

KwonJigglypuff

Priority order IMO:
- Leon and Gen Fu (veteran, unique gameplay, ended story)
- Raidou (veteran boss, unoriginal fighting style)
- Ein (dead character, possible relevant story, fighting style not so unique)
- Momiji and Rachel (unique gameplay, semi-guests, possible story relevance)
- Alpha (dead boss, unique gameplay)

Of course, the more fighting styles the merrier, but I'm only excited about the first two characters, except if Team Ninja works on Raidou and Ein's fighting styles. Momiji and Rachel are cool DLC bonuses, and Alpha's better give her stance moves to Phase 4. Other than that, I'm satisfied about the current roster.

DLCs predictions for 2019: Momiji, Ein, new character

Cadaveri

Rachel won offline tournaments and was probably the most popular heavy character.

She is an established part of the Team NINJA universe.

How so? Easy for you to say I guess? I lost more than them. But Genfu likely and Alpha as well.

I don't call them fanservice characters. Because fanservice is a term that makes absolutely no sense to me.

Fighters like myself requested them waaaaaay early. They have DOA5 models to copy and paste... Then alter. They have chosen to either eliminate them or make them DLC....

I lost both my mains as well lol

are we really out here thinking they’re not going to offer these cash cow characters as dlc eventually

Yep Momiji 100% first DLC character followed by Rachel, Genfu etc.

Also I'm certain they will add Ein in eventually (has the least work to implement to the game)

Worst case scenario would be to wait until DOA6U ; |

Also Gambler's Paradise V2 hype

P2p1mbs

Leon has not appeared in the story since 3. He was such a low priority character that he wasn't even in the initial release of 5. He will come back, either as an unlockable or DLC but he will never be part of the story again; TN clearly has no idea what to do with him in story which is why his story concluded after 2 games.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD