What's still missing from DOA5 now to be perfect?

Azarino

Some tag juggles are broken and need nerfing.

Story Mode DLC. Ending was such a cliff hanger.

More hairstyles and accessories.

A few more stages before DOA6. Hopefully the bridge stage and market from DOA4 will come back. Along with Helena's stage from DOA2.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Being able to mix-n-match DLC accessories/hairstyles with other costumes.

(can't off-toggle Aya's hair in Helena SW costume is just whyyyy. Aya has good hair, but there's a reason it's black and not blonde)

Also, I feel as if they really overdid it with the costume DLC, even if it did sell really well.
Story Mode DLC. Ending was such a cliff hanger.
me with story DLC

Last edited:
We dont need story mode DLC, the ending is not a cliff hanger. It's supposed to reference what's coming next (presumably in doa 6).

What this game needs to be perfect:
Mix and match hairstyles + accessories (glasses basically) across ALL outfits.
All hairstyles across all outfits
Personally i'd like to see DLC content from doa 4 come back (stages, outfits)
More outfits from Ultimate Doa 2
More options as far as exisiting outfits go (removeable jackets from certain outfits for example)

Azarino

We dont need story mode DLC, the ending is not a cliff hanger. It's supposed to reference what's coming next (presumably in doa 6).

What this game needs to be perfect:
Mix and match hairstyles + accessories (glasses basically) across ALL outfits.
All hairstyles across all outfits
Personally i'd like to see DLC content from doa 4 come back (stages, outfits)
More outfits from Ultimate Doa 2
More options as far as exisiting outfits go (removeable jackets from certain outfits for example)

Who's to say you're right or i'm right. It's just my take on the ending.

T..J. Bernard

I'ma list this and try to make it not seem like it's a rant:

1) SERVERS (I'M ALMOST BEGGING FOR BETTER SERVERS!!!!!! :mad: )
2) A good story (And if you add new characters that are within the DOA UNIVERSE *Cough Marie Rose, Honoka, Raidou, etc Cough* put a story for them as well so I have something to invest in) (And get rid of the cringe segments)
3) Better rank
3a) Character rank like tekken (Just a preference.)
3b) No bs scenarios where because the game disconnects me I suffer (I got demoted before because of this BS. This is not a Preference. Its needed)
4) No more clones (Won't happen)
5) Keep VF's (Probably won't happen)
6) Fix tag mechanics (Get rid of infinite juggles. Bass shouldn't be losing 80% of his life bar because of this shenanigan)
7) Better DLC (More maps, MORE COSTUMES FOR THE BRO'S, better dlc characters)
8) New fighting styles (Kung Fu, Boxing, Sumo, etc...)
9) Have realistic stats (Alpha not even a grappler and has a grab worth more damage than 90% of Bass's grabs.)
10) Improvement on gameplay mechanics (Inputs, REGISTER HOLDS, No one should be able to beat me out after being -12 whether from free cancel or not or if the got shoulders or not, etc)
11) No more system data corruption cheese (Had to re-earn some stuff 3x because of this garbage. And this is the only game that does this so it's not my PS4 or anything else)
12) #MakeRigBestTier :rig:

That is all.

WAZAAAAA

Clueless or not, I'm still gonna demand it.
The server only acts as a matchmaker. The actual packets are exchanged directly between players over peer-to-peer, so only the latency/distance of the 2 players truly matter.

try turning your wifi offf you laggy console peasant

Last edited:

T..J. Bernard

Considering that I'm wired and I use LAN cable I don't think the issues my wifi. And even if it is my wifi, I've played tekken online with wifi and I don't even run into as many issues as DOA. Whether it's someone else's connection or not, it still lies with the servers no matter what.

WAZAAAAA

it still lies with the servers no matter what.
f1dhaFM.png

confirmed clueless

Awesmic

Standard Donor
...Anyway, that's a nice list, @T..J. Bernard, even if #12 seems a little selfish. =P

As for me... aside from the common stuff I've heard many times by folks from the competitive and casual side of the community, the game could also use another good villain for a change as well, even if it means bringing one back from the dead and making him more menacing than ever (not Raidou, hint hint).

The return of DOA4's more consistent and comprehensive ground game would be nice too, but that's just a personal preference of mine.

T..J. Bernard

Hmmmm.......

"The server transmits enough data about its internal state to allow its connected clients to maintain their own accurate version of the game world for display to players. They also receive and process each player's input."

Something I pulled from the web. I guess it's not just for matchmaking. And no I'm not? Hmmmmm....

I'ma list this:

1) SERVERS (I'M ALMOST BEGGING FOR BETTER SERVERS!!!!!! :mad: )
2) A good story (And if you add new characters that are within the DOA UNIVERSE *Cough Marie Rose, Honoka, Raidou, etc Cough* put a story for them as well so I have something to invest in) (And get rid of the cringe segments)
3) Better rank
3a) Character rank like tekken (Just a preference.)
3b) No bs scenarios where because the game disconnects me I suffer (I got demoted before because of this BS. This is not a Preference. Its needed)
4) No more clones (Won't happen)
5) Keep VF's (Probably won't happen)
6) Fix tag mechanics (Get rid of infinite juggles. Bass shouldn't be losing 80% of his life bar because of this shenanigan)
7) Better DLC (More maps, MORE COSTUMES FOR THE BRO'S, better dlc characters)
8) New fighting styles (Kung Fu, Boxing, Sumo, etc...)
9) Have realistic stats (Alpha not even a grappler and has a grab worth more damage than 90% of Bass's grabs.)
10) Improvement on gameplay mechanics (Inputs, REGISTER HOLDS, No one should be able to beat me out after being -12 whether from free cancel or not or if the got shoulders or not, etc)
11) No more system data corruption cheese (Had to re-earn some stuff 3x because of this garbage. And this is the only game that does this so it's not my PS4 or anything else)
12) #MakeRigBestTier :rig:

That is all.

T..J. Bernard

And thanks @Awesmic. Some are just my personal preference but I do have a lot to say. Not to bash the game but I have a lot of opinions. And I forgot to add that villain stuff. That's huge cause right now I feel like only Donovan and Alpha (Who could possibly be dead) are true villains.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD