Where's your Brad at?

Lulu

Yes, he does. Both LHT/LFT 8/2 are real side steps (chrouched ones), but they are simple because there is no attack option from them. And extra good property of LHT 8/2 is that it can evade even some tracking mids (such as the wake up kick), it seems to works a bit like Bokuho 22 of Helena. I use these SSs very often with a lot of success.

LFT p+k seems to be a SS attack, but I have not had good results using it, I have to study this move more. Does somebody know more information data about how to use this one?

Getting the Frame Data for Brad is one thing but getting the other properties is trick.... I can test that one tonight.

Also I didn't know Bad Wong had a Low Parry. :)

Edit: Okay so despite what it looks like.... LFT :P+K: and WR:K::K: don't SS anthing.... maybe it uses a FreeStepping Side Step... which I don't know how to test.

Last edited:

Tones

Premium Donor
Yeah it free steps. You can free step a lot of longish attacks (could be anything) at the max of their range but the easiest are while running attacks and jumping attacks.

Lulu

Yeah it free steps. You can free step a lot of longish attacks (could be anything) at the max of their range but the easiest are while running attacks and jumping attacks.

I hate when that happens.... it just sneaks up on me before I understand what happened.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD