Which animal best represents Kokoro?

xhuntressx

I'm designing a costume for the new Halloween-themed costume contest. I can't think of any animal that represents her besides a butterfly, but that's already Ayane's trademark :(.

And I don't think a fish suits Kokoro either... So... any suggustions? :cool:

An animal eh? Thats abit of a connundrum lemme see if I can impute some succor. Ok she's blissfully benighted(that's ignorant), she has a child-like innocence to her. She's has this sort of furtive aura (so to speak) of effervescent sagacity(more or less subconscious sagacity cause lets face she's not that bright) Anyway if you're aiming to go symbolic like for her furtive wisdom or innocence try a dove or albeit abit weird but maybe a lamb or my personally choice is because that weird air of mystique she has about her my pick is a flamingo just because flamingos are innocent and beautiful(As far as I'm epistemically Cognizant.) Tell me if this helped =)

synce

ttar_watermelon_01_v_launch.jpg

xhuntressx

An animal eh? Thats abit of a connundrum lemme see if I can impute some succor. Ok she's blissfully benighted(that's ignorant), she has a child-like innocence to her. She's has this sort of furtive aura (so to speak) of effervescent sagacity(more or less subconscious sagacity cause lets face she's not that bright) Anyway if you're aiming to go symbolic like for her furtive wisdom or innocence try a dove or albeit abit weird but maybe a lamb or my personally choice is because that weird air of mystique she has about her my pick is a flamingo just because flamingos are innocent and beautiful(As far as I'm epistemically Cognizant.) Tell me if this helped =)

I think it did, thanks! A dove a a great idea, I never would've thought of that myself XD. I'm thinking that either a cat (even though its been done w/ Christie, Helena, and Lisa) with a more innocent approach, like a kitten. Can't thank you enough for the suggustions! :)

...Watermelon? Should I have Kokoro wearing a KFC bucket too? Jkjk lol

People don't speak like that.
Well I do why. Is that malapropos(Inappropriate)? I kinda read some really heavy intellectually vitiating stuff so I'm sorry if I kinda act off abit. My apologies I didn't mean to sound presumptuous or grandiloquent. Its just sort of a habit albeit a ebullient one. Sorry for the inscrutable contratemps. I'll try to ellude doing this again g'day to ya friend! =)

edit:

sorry 'bout that solecism I meant to say intellectually galvanizing extricate vitiating and surrogate galvanize in its place now then twice times now have a ebullient day! =)

-------------------------------------------------

I DOUBLE-POSTED!

SGG_Cry5.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
There's nothing wrong with it.

LMAOOOO.
Hey when your party or whatever it is is illated epistimate me on how it went eh? I'm rather confounded and enamored by a halloween tenored party in the middle of the year, very coruscating I'd be lying if I said that didn't sound rather galvanizingly piquant. Have an ebullient and fun time miss =)

Bushido

TN's already decided she's a fish.

EDIT: I like the flamingo idea. Because like Pink = Kokoro in my opinion.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD