Which stage would you like to be back for DOA ? (3rd pool)

What stages would you like to see in DOA6 ? (3rd pool )

• Death Valley

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Downtown

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Experimental Playground

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Haunted Lorelei

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Iron Hell

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Koku An

Votes: 28 90.3%
  • Lost World

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Pancratium

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Sakura

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • X-Octagon

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters

ShinobiOfTheWind

Death Valley DOA2.jpg

Downtown DOA2.jpg

Experimental Playground DOa4.jpg

Haunted Lorelei DOA5.jpg

Iron Hell DOA3.jpg

KOKU AN DOA2.jpg

Lost World DOA5.jpg

Pancratium DOA3.jpg

Sakura DOA5.jpg

X octagon DOA3.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
This is a pool I love! I would love a snow stage back so Koku An I would want back most! <3 Downtown I like too but it seems too similar to throwdown in DOA6 imo. I would love Iron Hell as well, definitely one of the more darker, grungy type stages DOA has had. Lost World I wouldn't mind either. Pancratium is kinda a bit meh but the sky and lightning gives me dark vibes so I wouldn't mind that either

All the other stages tho are meh at best, especially Octagon which is an outdated wrestling stage in comparison to the new muscle wrestling stage in DOA6. Sakura is meh, and Death Valley seems a bit too close to the DOA Coliseum stage imo to justify it returning.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Koku An and Downtown should be remastered! it brings too many memories back.

Agreed. Koku An was unlike anything I had seen before in a fighting game. The transition to warm building to cold powdery snow just made me feel fuzzy even in a raw fight.

Downtown felt like a true old shool DOA level. It was so quiet then! Now it's filled with people that want to push you back into the fight. :p

SaihateDYNAMO

I would have preferred the X-Octagon more than the DOA4 wrestling ring coming back for a third time with even worse colors :rolleyes:. The X-Octagon had an underground fight club vibe to it which I LOVED.

Shoutout to the Death Valley stage, it's super underrated and I was kinda sad to see it didn't get reimagined in DOA2U. I feel like it would be awesome if it took place in the middle of a storm so you could see the wind turbines move more and the water levels rise on the ground below. It would also make those electric fences make a lot more sense.

Iron Hell would be cool if you could break the floor in the middle of the stage and fall down into a factory. Ironically, the image i had in mind for that is similar to the stage in KOF Maximum Impact ALSO called Iron Hell lol

P2p1mbs

I'm not interested in seeing closed stages return so I didn't vote for things like Iron Hell or Pancratium and the Downtown stage already has a successor so I dont see why that needs to be remade (other than seeing the changing graffiti art in the background).

I would like to see the Experimental Playground come back for the moving dinosaurs but I'm sure there will be some who won't like the randomness of their movements affecting gameplay. Besides, we already know there is a dinosaur stage so it has some kind of successor.

Koku An. We need a snow stage badly.

I want the Koku An back for the snowman :).

ShinobiOfTheWind

Seaside Market
file

Don’t worry, man, I haven’t forgotten my 3rd favorite stage ever ahah.

Check it out tomorrow night, there will be the next 3 pools ! Maybe Seaside Market will be in here ;)

Reactions: YEH

KING JAIMY

I love Koku An. It would be so awesome if this stage makes a return. Aerial Gardens, Great Wall, Dragon Hills, Demon's Church and Great Opera are amazing too. Heck, come to think of it, DOA2(U) probably had some of the most interactive and best looking stages and I would be pleased if any of those made a return.

mizking

Forgot about Death Valley, probably because it was replaced by the Safari stage on Ultimate

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD