Which stages would you like to be back in DOA6 ? (6th pool)

which stages would you like to be back for DOA6 ? (6th pool)

• Crimson

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Danger Zone 1

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Fireworks

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Hellfire

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Ice Cave

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • Miyama

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Ninja Hideout

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • Show

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Spiral

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Zack Island

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters

ShinobiOfTheWind

Crimson DOA2 DOA5.jpg

danger zone doa2.jpg

Fireworks DOA5.jpg

Hellfire DOA3.jpg

Ice cave DOA3.jpg

Miyama DOA2.jpg

Ninja hideout DOA4.jpg

show DOa5.jpg

spiral doa2.jpg

Zack island DOA5.jpg

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Been wanting the Spiral and Ninja Hideout to make a comeback since we found out DOA5U was dropping.

The Spiral would just look amazing on the new engine. It’s also infinite. I do think we’re getting Aerial Gardens and something snowy, so Ice Cave from DOA3 would be cool or even the Snow stage from DOA2U.

If we ever get a Christmas DLC, the Koku An would be really good.

P2p1mbs

The danger zone from 2, 3 and Ultimate were mostly the same but I liked the version in Dimensions the most since you can see Helena's ship in the background.

I would like to see Hellfire from 3 and Dimensions back if only to see how good the game's fire effects are.

Ninja hideout was a rather tight stage to fight in but the outside area looked nice so I wouldnt mind seeing that as well.

In Dimensions, the Ice cave was also a part of White storm stage.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I would love Hellfire back, that stage was epic, especially with that Genra Theme "Karma" <3 It would be so cool with that camera angle you had to fight him with too xD Miyama and the Danger zone from DOA2 are also classics although tbh I prefer the 2U versions. Besides the Crimson tho, all the others are sort of meh imo so I don't want those back, especially the ice cave. Why have THAT over the white storm which is way better because it has multiple levels, constant slippery stage hazards, and it's snowing super hard? That's beyond epic in my eyes, DOA6 needs a snow stage xD

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Hellfire would make the game run at 40fps if it looks amazing and is not properly optimised. Fire particles usually destroy CPUs for some reason, it’s probably why they ignore those possibilities - as variable fps is unacceptable in fighting games. Sick stage though, but it worked in DOA3 because the fire was actually just flat sprites that moved at a semidecent fps iirc.

But why does this poll not have Burai Zenin tho

P2p1mbs

But why does this poll not have Burai Zenin tho

Because Burai Zenin is a TERRIBLE stage thats uncreative and BORING; it nothing more than a closed stage with dark weather and slippery floors, there are plenty of stages that are more creative and worth considering.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Because Burai Zenin is a TERRIBLE stage thats uncreative and BORING; it nothing more than a closed stage with dark weather and slippery floors, there are plenty of stages that are more creative and worth considering.
There actually used to be slope stairs and lamps that could potentially turn into danger zones in DOA2HC but everyone has forgotten that existed? There are more creative, correct - but Miyama is also a box stage. Just that this time it’s pretty.

I voted for Spiral so even if BZ was on this poll I wouldn’t have voted for it. The Crimson and Spiral are my favourite DOA2 stages ya dig.

Einzelkind

I think Ninja Hideout would work really well in DOA6, if breaking the walls gives a guaranteed combo etc. In a way, it's a cleaner version of the Home stage from DOA5 (which would also be nice to have). And honestly, that revolving door leading to the balcony was one of the most hilarious aspects of DOA4.

Ice Cave was nice as well, but I'd prefer a stage with actual snow, especially after playing RDR2.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD