Which stages would you like to see again in DOA6 ? (4th pool)

Which stages would you like to be back in DOA6 ?

• Desert Wasteland

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Ends of the Earth

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Flow

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Geothermal Power Plant

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Great Opera

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • Home

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Hot Zone

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Nassau Station

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Savannah Safari

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Shrine

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters

ShinobiOfTheWind

Desert wasteland DOA5.jpg

Ends of the Earth DOA5.jpg

flow DOA5.jpg

Geothermal power plant DOAD.jpg

Great opera DOA2.jpg

Home doa5.jpg

Hot zone DOA5.jpg

Nassau station DOA4.jpg

Savannah safari DOA4.jpg

Shrine DOA2.jpg

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Some people don't like it, but I would enjoy seeing 'Home' return with up-scaled graphics. Was a big fan of it in serious matches because lots of strategy is involved depending on your character.

I also like Nassau Station because I am a long-time Halo player, and Savannah Safari because I love wild cats.

P2p1mbs

As much as I would like to see Nassau station and Geothermal plant return, we know they wont due to being crossover stages. Some kind of spiritual successor for each would be nice.

Savannah safari and Shrine would be my top pics but I also voted dessert wasteland and home.

SaihateDYNAMO

Shrine is so underrated! I remember the fireworks that would make that chibi picture of Kasumi and Ayane. Like everyone else I want to see Home return too. I kinda want to see a pink dollhouse version of that stage similar to Lili's stage in Tekken 5 DR. Great Opera is a given, I think it's a super iconic stage.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I want the hotzone back, it was the darkest and most epic stage imo of DOA5 but I think that new stage that was shown in Christie's trailer will pretty much be Its successor. XD Geothermal power plant and the Naussau station wouldn't return since they're guest stages and savannah safari would be good again without that annoying random tiger.

The flow stage I would love back, I love when it gets stuck over the edge of the waterfall with that beautiful rainbow and then the music changes to be so dramatic and tense <3 I hope DOA6 has stages like that where the music climaxes in intensity and tone when certain actions are performed. The shrine stage I liked, and I would LOVE the opera stage back, especially on FIRE! <3 That's hands down the most beautiful and dark stage in DOA2U, I would love to whoop some ass in that place xD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD