Who are you currently maining and who have you mained in the past?

Argentus

I play Leon like 80% of the time, but I also play others from time to time.
My main problem is, I pick Leon, I get easy wins, and then I pick another character, and I got my ass kicked, so I return to Leon.
I used to play a lot of Hayate, but I dropped him because I don't like the change from DOA4 to DOA5.
I'm also learning Helena, she has been always my fav female in the series so I decided to it was the time to start using her properly.
Largely the same. I used Leon since 3, (Thanks to the intro showing him annihilating Jan Lee). He wasn't in 5 so I switched to Mila who inherited his tackle. Then he came back and now I main both of them (though mostly Leon, still)

Never really used anyone else, honestly. Fiddled with Jan Lee here and there, but not my style. I used to like Hayabusa back when he had the handstand gimmick, but every since his new teleports were implemented, I HATE him.

LightSonic

Currently maining: Nyotengu and Ein

Subs: Kokoro and Hayate

Past mains: Ayane, Momiji, Marie

Want to learn: Honoka

xDevious

Standard Donor
*UPDATED*

Currently Maining:
Alpha-152
Previous Mains: Helena (DOA3 and 4), Tina (DOA3, 4 and 5U), Momiji (for a short time only in 5U), Phase 4 (5U to 5LR), Christie (5LR).
Training to maybe bring up as Mains: Kokoro, Hayabusa, Sarah, Helena, Ayane and Kasumi.

Last edited:

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
:ayane:

Since DOA1, I've always mained Ayane. Throughout my time with the DOA franchise, I always learned more characters as new installments came out. No matter if I say I'm changing mains, I always go back to Ayane because I just love her and the character. She could become the absolute worst character in the game and I would always use her.

Last edited:

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Primary: :ayane:

Since DOA1, I've always mained Ayane. Throughout my time with the DOA franchise, I always learned more characters as new installments came out. No matter if I say I'm changing mains, I always go back to Ayane because I just love her and the character. She could become the absolute worst character in the game and I would always use her.
Yas, 100% agree, Back when Ayane was my main in 4 and Vanilla/Ultimate I never really liked her character but she was the most fun and easiest to play as (for me) Ayane is my second main now, but I still play her a lot.

Bataar

Ayane has been my main since DOA2U. Still use her but am learning Kokoro as well right now. In DOA2U and DOA4, I used Bayman a lot, but just can't seem to get him down in DOA5.

Lulu

LoL.... I'm having a Character Crisis... ever since I dumped Tina I've been struggling sticking to one character.... hopefully Sarah will be my last.

Gurimmjaw

Currently maining: Jann Lee, Kokoro, and NyoTengu

Others I use: Christie, Kasumi, Gen Fu, Honoka, Hitomi, and Phase-4. Don't really care about anyone else on the roster but the ones I mentioned.

Used to main: Kasumi(this was before DoA5)

system11

Standard Donor
Always been Helena for me. I can't play often and have a decade+ of wrist problems from keyboard use at work so I'd be totally screwed trying to learn anyone else now. Sometimes I'll pull Hitomi or Leon out and mash a few easy punch combos.

Chapstick

I have no clue who my main is because I use these five a pretty equal amount

:kasumi::alpha152::phase4::leifang::kokoro:

I somewhat know these

:hitomi::ayane::marierose::momiji:

And I want to learn

:bass::bayman::christie::helena::jannlee::lisa::leon::nyotengu::pai::rig::cyborg::rachel::ein::eliot::tina::zack:

But probably will never get around to learning any of them lol

Mayor-Of-Mustard

He would if Jacky wasn't there. :oops:
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I just pick characters based on how sexy they are.

:helena::rachel:
If I did that, my mains would be Mila, Helena, Bayman, Bass and Rig xD and maybe robo raidou look at dat lip byte
LIP BYTE.png

ps how do you pronounce raidou's name I've been pronouncing it Ray-doo

Darkslay

You know you've really transended into a True DoA player when you have more Male Characters in your Arsenal. ;)

Haha, really? Thanks for the compliment. :)

I don't know, i guess being a martial artist in real life makes more realistic techniques appeal to me. Ryu, Raidou and Honoka are exceptions but hey its freaking Ryu Hayabusa lol, i picked up Raidou because of the EWGF and Honoka because she has moves from characters i like. XD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD