Who is better? Hitomi or Leifang

Who is a better fighter? Hitomi or Leifang?

• Hitomi

• Leifang

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WAZAAAAA

TENGU
qUAkagA.gif

Princeofhalcyon

In terms of playability id say Leifang is better cause she has so many things that allow guarantee follow ups, but as a character, i like hitomi much better :) So hitomi vote.

Argentus

In story, I believe its Leifang. Her whole thing was that she was so arrogant about her own abilities that she was outright offended that Jann Lee "rescued" her, and vowed to defeat him to prove she didn't need the help.

Whereas Hitomi is just a karate practioner. a world class one, mind you, but still. Though then again, hitomi came up, like, second in the doa5 tournament, didn't she? She did train with Ein, after all.

KwonJigglypuff

DOA1-DOA3 Lei Fang > DOA3 Hitomi > DOA4 Lei Fang & Hitomi > DOA5 Lei Fang & Hitomi > Cabbage²

I overall prefer Lei Fang's fighting style, costumes, philosophy, story and themes.
Hitomi is quite solid as a character too but she's a bit more straightforward and made of fire/lightning (while I'm more the "defense and knowledge as power" type of guy, and closer to plants and nature in general).

They're quite complementary actually.

Marteze

Definitely Lei-Fang. Hitomi is so extra as a character after DOA4 I couldn't stand her. But I like Lei's fighting style. A lot of variety and it looks cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD