Who is your main(or best) DOA5 character?

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
This isn't always your "favorite" character. Some people main characters just simply because they do well with that character compare to the other cast. So who is your main character?(or the one you use best if you have more than one).

I was wondering this because I can't figure out my main(or best character). Some think I'm a good Tina, or a good Lisa, Helena, or Mila(the four I originally main when first picking up this game). I also brought myself to pick up other characters in 5 like Kokoro(used since DOA4), Ayane(used in previous doas and picked up 3 days ago in 5) Hayate(used in 4), and I also used Kasumi in this game(played since the beginning of the doa series). I also like using Bass(although haven't learned everything about him in 5), and Christie/Jann Lee(same situation as Bass). I eventually pretty much want to learn every character(not expecting to master them all of course). Its pretty much what I do with every doa game since when I get bored I like to go random(plus it teaches you a better perspective on how to fight each character).

So back to point. Who do you main in DOA5? I know a lot of you also switch characters from game to game. So who are you using this time around?

I wouldn't even know who to main if I went to a tournament. It would probably be Lisa or Tina. I just feel like I do best with those characters compared to the others I use. But when it comes to love it would probably be Helena. There is also Mila. Those the four I have trouble choosing between.

Boodendorf

I'd say Jann Lee for me, or Mila if I try to put some work in her later. I kinda like characters that love to fight, and Jann was one of the character I played a lot alongside Ein in DoA2 as a kid, so I like him a lot!

Zeo

My favorite DOA character isn't in 5, so I went with my favorite VF character (Akira) and as it stands he is my main and my best character. He's head and shoulders above my Hayate, Hitomi or Mila.

Chaos

LOL just look at my avatar, and I also have more favorites/mains.

Hitomi (again look at my avatar lol Duh)
Leifang
Jann Lee
Hayabusa
Akira (Im trying to master all his moves, yes, even his just knee frame)
Lisa (getting better and better playing as her) :)
Hayate
Kokoro (new main)
Kasmui
Eliot (becoming a new main)
Rig (becoming a new main)
Mila (becoming a main)

Upcoming favorites: Bayman, Gen fu, Tina, Pai, Bass, I need to get back with Christie & Ayane, Brad Wong.

Keved

Jann Lee for me. I've been using him as my main in every DoA game to date. I really do need a second character now though to mix things up abit.

When i use him people get really irritated by his bird cries which makes winning even more sweeter as it really annoys your opponents lol.

daman077c

I've used Leifang in every DOA I've played (2:HC, 2U, 3, 4 & 5), and I second Hitomi and Helena, though you won't see me using them in tournament play, just casuals.

akhi216

Standard Donor
ailingeternity said:
Lisa, when it comes to being fabulous she's top tier.

This. I'd probably be better with Mila if I put in some work, but I'll always go back to Lisa...unless she gets nerfed to hell come DOA6.

Chaos

Jann Lee for me. I've been using him as my main in every DoA game to date. I really do need a second character now though to mix things up abit.

When i use him people get really irritated by his bird cries which makes winning even more sweeter as it really annoys your opponents lol.
:jannlee: WATAAAAA!!!! LOL

Atrabilious

Mila.

Didn't really know what to expect out of her when I picked up the game but after some time in practice mode it kinda just clicked and I feel pretty comfortable playing as her. I get my best performances out of her.

Not sure who else to pick up, Rig is pretty fun. Maybe I should play some Jann Lee like everyone else online, join the hivemind.

Ghosty-J

Jann Lee, Hitomi, Eliot, Mila, and Akira.

I've been using Jann Lee in every game since growing up with DoA2 as a kid. I sub Akira in VF5FS (My main being El Blaze. Lei-Fei, Kage, and Jacky for casual matches with friends.), so I main Akira in DoA5. So far, Akira's the character I've used the most in this game. I really surprised myself since I thought it would be Jann Lee who's been used the most again. I oughtta get more Jann training in one of these days.

Lightning

My main was Ein and secondary was Busa in Doa4 but it feels like neither of them made it into Doa5. For now I'm maining Busa and Kasumi is my secondary. Definitely not going to switch to Jann Lee though but maybe Ayane since I never used her in any other doa.

sambo

I'm better with Bass than I am with any other character. Zack is usually my secondary though.

I've been messing around with Hayate, Hitomi, Lisa, Christie, Tina and Bayman. I'm leaning towards Bayman since I love throws so much.

Not really excited about any of the other characters.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD