Who is your main(or best) DOA5 character?

McNamara

My main always will be :Genfu: . But my best character is:bayman:

Right now I´m practicing with Helena, Leifang, Tina, Eliot, Hitomi & Lisa

Gruff757

Standard Donor
lisa and zack, but im planning on picking up all of the rest of the grapplers also

stevo uk

I'm main rig now but in 4 I mained Leon and Gen Fu with Kokoro as a secondary. I now use bayman as a secondary but I'm ok with Kokoro and gen fu want to pick up bass soon too

Awesmic

Standard Donor
< This is my main. There are many like her, but this one is mine. My main is my best friend. She is my life. I must master her as I must master my life. Without me, my main is useless. Without my main, I am useless.

I must play my main on-point. I must play smarter than my opponent who is trying to outplay me. I must deplete my opponent's lifebar before he/she depletes mine. I will...

Before God, I swear this creed. For me and my main are the masters of our opponent. We are the supporters of DOA5. We are the saviours of my lifebar. So be it, until there is no other opponent but peace.

Ace Flibble

Tina for me. Best, main, favourite, everything. If it wasn't for her I'd never have looked twice at DOA1 in the first place, never would have picked up the series. She was the first female character in a fighting game to use a slower grappling style (predating even R.Mika, lots of people don't realise) and that was such a novelty at the time, I had to give it a go. So, using Tina since DOA1, yeah I'd say I am pretty good with her and it's no surprise she's my main by a long way. I think in DOA4 my character usage puts her at 96.something% and already in DOA5 I'm at somewhere over 80% usage with her.

That said, Helena's fighting style looked so unique and different as well when she came along in DOA2, I did almost switch over to her. But I've never been good with her, in fact whenever I use her I can only resort to brainless button-mashing. So, she's who I wish my main/best was.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD