Who is your main(or best) DOA5 character?

SilverKhaos

Much like how I ONLY played Leon in previous DOA's, I have ONLY played Mila in this one.

I have a single Bayman use on my record because my controller decided to freak out on character select, and then I just refused to play, and let him beat me. It wouldn't have been a proper fight if I wasn't Mila.

Brute

Standard Donor
Hayabusa is my favorite, and easily most played. However, Ayane is my best (I'm far better with her than Ryu, unfortunately, despite spending significantly less time with her).

Ryu's just not very viable against skilled players. I'm limited to constant spacing and Izuna baits. Everything else is too slow or unsafe.

If Leon were to come back as DLC, I'd be all over him. Loved that guy in the previous games.

AegisOrnus

I was an Ein loyalist throughout the series. Now I'm a Mila player and it feels just about as satisfying. I'm very pleased about using her as an alternative to my usual preference. I don't miss Ein as much as I thought I would be.

She doesn't do a lot of damage but I really enjoy the feeling of working for my win, that if I do win, it's because I know my opponent well enough to get in on them.

shunwong

After some more time with the game I have pretty much given up Kokoro and Helena (and all the other chinese martial arts practitioners) and reduced it to three characters: Pai, Gen Fu and Elliot.

LostSkeleton73

Standard Donor
Bass, Bass, and more Bass.
I've dropped my plans for the other characters I was going to pick up, and started using Brad, for whatever reason.

Brute

Standard Donor
Bass, Bass, and more Bass.
I've dropped my plans for the other characters I was going to pick up, and started using Brad, for whatever reason.
But you didn't... drop the bass?

csi%2Bmiami%2Byeah%2B%2528net%2529.jpg

TakedaZX

I guess I'm slanted between Eliot and Hitomi. I played a lot of Ein in DOA2, and Hayate in DoA4. Hayate's simply not the same anymore though. So Hitomi started to take the lead but I've always liked Eliot. His Xing Yi Quan has always been bad ass in my opinion...

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I came to the conclusion that my favorite/best character is Lisa/La Mariposa. I just wish that I was able to use her more effectively online as I can offline(or at least close).

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
What've been working with so far. Taking the time to learn the game & my primary (main). Main hasn't changed. Just hard to master. Way harder than previous games.
1.Kasumi (main)
2.Ayane (2nd)
3.Kokoro
4.Ryu

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD