Who makes the cut in DOA 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthrope -R-

I had the same thought about Raidou being a boss character. And therefore he probably isn't included in the deluxe edition costumes. There might be 26 (28) characters when it's all said and done. Just a pipe dream maybe.

juliusxcix

kokoro
lisa
eliot
brad
christie
and new girl
will “complete” the roster. but raidou will be a hidden unlockable after you beat him/the story. everyone else listed is irrelevant tbh.

juliusxcix

I had the same thought about Raidou being a boss character. And therefore he probably isn't included in the deluxe edition costumes. There might be 26 (28) characters when it's all said and done. Just a pipe dream maybe.
this is exactly what i think. BUT phase & nyo will be included in the 25. bc if you get the deluxe, you get them both anyway.

uwu

not including nyo and phase 4(bc i dont think they count for base roster)and if you include kokoro and lisa, my predictions are that
Momiji
Eliot
Christie
Raidou
and the new female will make the cut

KnacKrover

- Alpha-152 definitely destroyed and never come back!
- Ein I'd prefer to see him as cameo since Helena had already mentioned that project were failed!
- Gen Fu same condition like Ein
- Raidou
And Leon - well, if TN going the same treatment like they did with DOA5 vanilla
Okay, we get it, you don't much time to put him (again blah blah blah blah blah....)

Lycanthrope -R-

this is exactly what i think. BUT phase & nyo will be included in the 25. bc if you get the deluxe, you get them both anyway.
That actually doesn't bode well if that's the case.
  1. Kasumi
  2. Helena
  3. Hayate
  4. Hayabusa
  5. Jann Lee
  6. Zack
  7. Diego
  8. Rig
  9. Hitomi
  10. Leifang
  11. Ayane
  12. Marie Rose
  13. Honoka
  14. Bayman
  15. Bass
  16. Tina
  17. Mila
  18. (Unknown)
  19. Nyotengu
  20. Phase 4
  21. Lisa
  22. Kokoro
  23. Brad Wong
  24. Eliot
  25. Christie
They can't leave out Gen Fu, Momiji, and Rachel and not expect some kind of pushback. People might be more understanding of Ein and Leon, but...not really. They just pulled the Hayate-might-get-cloned thing in DOA5 and I don't know why they can't just come up with something for Leon to do involving Bayman or even Zack.

I think Raidou is probably a hidden boss due to his very likely being Honoka's father and I doubt they would come up with the cyber resurrected version and then not doing anything with it story-wise.

I'm also thinking that since Kasumi has a few P4 moves now, they may be giving as many Alpha-152 moves to P4 as would make sense.

juliusxcix

That actually doesn't bode well if that's the case.
  1. Kasumi
  2. Helena
  3. Hayate
  4. Hayabusa
  5. Jann Lee
  6. Zack
  7. Diego
  8. Rig
  9. Hitomi
  10. Leifang
  11. Ayane
  12. Marie Rose
  13. Honoka
  14. Bayman
  15. Bass
  16. Tina
  17. Mila
  18. (Unknown)
  19. Nyotengu
  20. Phase 4
  21. Lisa
  22. Kokoro
  23. Brad Wong
  24. Eliot
  25. Christie
They can't leave out Gen Fu, Momiji, and Rachel and not expect some kind of pushback. People might be more understanding of Ein and Leon, but...not really. They just pulled the Hayate-might-get-cloned thing in DOA5 and I don't know why they can't just come up with something for Leon to do involving Bayman or even Zack.

I think Raidou is probably a hidden boss due to his very likely being Honoka's father and I doubt they would come up with the cyber resurrected version and then not doing anything with it story-wise.

I'm also thinking that since Kasumi has a few P4 moves now, they may be giving as many Alpha-152 moves to P4 as would make sense.
how does it... not make sense? momiji and rachel are not gonna be in the base game. like. not even a little. and those 5 are the only 5 worth returning story and gameplay wise. they all bring something new to the table. genfu is gone. hes been irrelevant for a while. he’ll be legacy dlc if yall think hes that important. momiji and rachel will 100% be dlc in the future bc thats easy money.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I don't think it's too unexpected if they don't return in the base roster tbh, it's not like anyone was really checking for Momiji or Rachel before they were added in 5 Ulitmate, plus it makes sense since they aren't true DOA characters like how Naotora, Mai, and the VFs aren't either. Momiji is popular and Rachel is too to a degree so if people really want them in, they'll but them as DLC if they are DLC

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Guys.. the roster is 25+2 dlc, Not 25 including the dlc.
Just pointing that out

I still have a strong feeling Momiji and Rachel would be DLC as they are an easy way to make an extra buck. Its sad since Momiji was my main for a while but... hey thats life.

uwu

Just pointing that out

I still have a strong feeling Momiji and Rachel would be DLC as they are an easy way to make an extra buck. Its sad since Momiji was my main for a while but... hey thats life.
i thought so too and its true they would make lots of money from them that way but i feel like if momiji isnt in base roster many would riot do to her popularity and success in 5, people dont wanna have to pay extra for their main. kinda like how tira is dlc for soul calibur, i know that many(including myself)arent going to purchase because she costs money.

Sotherius

Momiji and Rachel are probably going to be DLC, but i believe they will be really early DLC, maybe DOA will have a season business model, since it seems they're still deciding what to do with the dlcs and whatnot.

Genfu could just be deleted for good.

Ein and Leon are not that popular or relevant, so who knows.

Also, is there real confirmation that we're getting 25 characters + nyotengu and phase 4 or is 25 characters including nyotengu and phase 4?

juliusxcix

Just pointing that out

was this ever confirmed? the deluxe preorder is the version with the 25 outfits. so youd be getting nyo and phase.

uwu

was this ever confirmed? the deluxe preorder is the version with the 25 outfits. so youd be getting nyo and phase.
deluxe by itself has the 25 outfits and nyo is only added if you preorder deluxe so if anything the 25 are either the base game or the base game + phase 4 because it wouldnt make sense if you didnt preorder deluxe edition but you still got a nyo outfit or atleast thats how im trying to make sense of it lol

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I don't see this thread yet. So who do you guys think will be in? Let's go through who is already in.

Kasumi
Ryu
Helena
Jann Lee
Diego
Zack(YESSSS)
Hayate
Rig
Ayane
Marie Rose
Honoka
Bass
Mila
Tina(Double YESSS!)
Phase 4
NyoTengu
Bayman
Leifang
Hitomi

That is everyone so far and it is pretty much a lot of the roster from 5. Shimbori has said popularity won't matter but we know that is BS if he added Marie Rose and Honoka. So here is my breakdown of who else gets in and who will be cut.

Who will be cut?

Raidou(Nothing really special and jsut a boss character)
VF(They won't be back but feel there will be new guest characters from Sega I think.).
Mai(Would be fun but no.)
Leon(The campaign to get him in 5 is over and his fans moved on and no one even other to play him in 5.).
Alpha 152(Another boss character but very problematic when it comes to competitive play. It may jsut be not to add her if she can't be properly balance.).
Ein(This won't happen, but I think Hitomi replaces him and he is just Hayate with different clothes. They have the same character model. He is only popular because he is easy to use.).
Li Naotara(Since she is from Tecmo koei ip. I expect her to be replace by someone else.).
Gen fu(He has always been good and some peopel don't like fighting him. He hasn't changed much. He could be replace by Eliot. I don't want him gone but he may be replace because of his age even though he is an OG and wrecks my main.).

Now who gets in?

Well.....I'll keep it simple all the girls plus 1 new one. I don't think none of the girls are in danger of getting cut because it will age the fanboys. Espeically Lisa won't be going anywhere. Each girl fills a niche for the waifus. You got the big girl in Rachel. You got the dark skin in Lisa. I also don't think they won't remove anyone as they all have unique interesting and different artstyles.

Now for the new character? I am looking for a chubby girl who does sumo, or maybe we get hot a Latina girl. Thsoe would be my choices as they still have spots to fill for waifus. I'm hoping for a Mexican girl, so we can make the girls mroe diverse. So maybe someone who is Latina, or Brazilian girl.

Sorry if this spot isn't interesting. Who else will be back? I think Brad and Eliot will be back. Eliot is too new to drop yet and Brad is unique.

What are your thoughts?
Nyotengu and Phase 4 are dlc and are not part of the 5 remaining characters.

So far we have
Kasumi
Ayane
Hayate
Hayabusa
Zack
Helena
Tina
Bass
Mila
Lisa (she got confirmed in a interview with shimbori)
Diego
New female character
Kokoro (got leaked by dualshockers)
Leifang
Hitomi
Jann lee
Rig
Bayman
Marie rose
Honoka
We have 20 of the 25 characters + Nyotengu and Phase 4 so 27 characters.
My guess is that these 5 will be in the roster:
Christie
Eliot
Raidou
Momiji
Rachel

Brad wong’s VA died so I think he’ll be added further down the line.
Gen fu, idk either he makes it or not. 50/50 chance.
Leon and Ein have no relevance to the story and I doubt they’ll be added for the base roster.
Alpha got destroyed and we have a new clone to replace her.

Raidou will be in, he’s a part of Honoka’s story and is an end boss. It’s weird to resurrect an end boss just to cut him out again.

Last edited:

juliusxcix

Nyotengu and Phase 4 are dlc and are not part of the 5 remaining characters.

So far we have
Kasumi
Ayane
Hayate
Hayabusa
Zack
Helena
Tina
Bass
Mila
Lisa (she got confirmed in a interview with shimbori)
Diego
New female character
Kokoro (got leaked by dualshockers)
Leifang
Hitomi
Jann lee
Rig
Bayman
Marie rose
Honoka
We have 20 of the 25 characters + Nyotengu and Phase 4 so 27 characters.
My guess is that these 5 will be in the roster:
Christie
Eliot
Raidou
Momiji
Rachel

Brad wong’s VA died so I think he’ll be added further down the line.
Gen fu, idk either he makes it or not. 50/50 chance.
Leon and Ein have no relevance to the story and I doubt they’ll be added for the base roster.
Alpha got destroyed and we have a new clone to replace her.

Raidou will be in, he’s a part of Honoka’s story and is an end boss. It’s weird to resurrect an end boss just to cut him out again.
this would be ideal but I really don't see momiji or Rachel being base game

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD