Who makes the cut in DOA 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterHavik

I don't see this thread yet. So who do you guys think will be in? Let's go through who is already in.

Kasumi
Ryu
Helena
Jann Lee
Diego
Zack(YESSSS)
Hayate
Rig
Ayane
Marie Rose
Honoka
Bass
Mila
Tina(Double YESSS!)
Phase 4
NyoTengu
Bayman
Leifang
Hitomi

That is everyone so far and it is pretty much a lot of the roster from 5. Shimbori has said popularity won't matter but we know that is BS if he added Marie Rose and Honoka. So here is my breakdown of who else gets in and who will be cut.

Who will be cut?

Raidou(Nothing really special and jsut a boss character)
VF(They won't be back but feel there will be new guest characters from Sega I think.).
Mai(Would be fun but no.)
Leon(The campaign to get him in 5 is over and his fans moved on and no one even other to play him in 5.).
Alpha 152(Another boss character but very problematic when it comes to competitive play. It may jsut be not to add her if she can't be properly balance.).
Ein(This won't happen, but I think Hitomi replaces him and he is just Hayate with different clothes. They have the same character model. He is only popular because he is easy to use.).
Li Naotara(Since she is from Tecmo koei ip. I expect her to be replace by someone else.).
Gen fu(He has always been good and some peopel don't like fighting him. He hasn't changed much. He could be replace by Eliot. I don't want him gone but he may be replace because of his age even though he is an OG and wrecks my main.).

Now who gets in?

Well.....I'll keep it simple all the girls plus 1 new one. I don't think none of the girls are in danger of getting cut because it will age the fanboys. Espeically Lisa won't be going anywhere. Each girl fills a niche for the waifus. You got the big girl in Rachel. You got the dark skin in Lisa. I also don't think they won't remove anyone as they all have unique interesting and different artstyles.

Now for the new character? I am looking for a chubby girl who does sumo, or maybe we get hot a Latina girl. Thsoe would be my choices as they still have spots to fill for waifus. I'm hoping for a Mexican girl, so we can make the girls mroe diverse. So maybe someone who is Latina, or Brazilian girl.

Sorry if this spot isn't interesting. Who else will be back? I think Brad and Eliot will be back. Eliot is too new to drop yet and Brad is unique.

What are your thoughts?

KnacKrover

Who will be cut:
- Gen Fu
- Raidou
- VF guests (shoo! Shoo!)
- Mai Shiranui (thank you for coming, lady!)
- Ii Naotora (see you in actual new SW game, bish!!)

- Ein (let Hayate wears his costumes instead it would be good enough?)

My personal I don't want to put :leon: 'cuz we already knows that he's not going to be in base roster! But I still have faith to him seriously.

P2p1mbs

There is already discussions about who will be coming back and who wont.

Its already a given that the VF characters, Mai and Naotora are not coming back. Momiji and Rachel have a chance but they might just be DLC. I also doubt the playable bosses like Alpha and Raidou are coming back as part of the base game but could be back as DLCs.

MasterHavik

There is already discussions about who will be coming back and who wont.

Its already a given that the VF characters, Mai and Naotora are not coming back. Momiji and Rachel have a chance but they might just be DLC. I also doubt the playable bosses like Alpha and Raidou are coming back as part of the base game but could be back as DLCs.
I would keep them out sicne they're problematic and were no the best design.

Ninoasker

Lisa and Leon will be there for sure. TN said Leon was not in DoA5 bc they ran out of time, and they brought back Mila who literally had nothing to do with the story in 5 other than fangirling about Bass, so Leon will be there, I'm sure. For Lisa, she's a must. She's SO story heavy being one of the DOATEC scientists, and her "death" could lead to a very epic arc in her story with her comeback, be either as being alive (and saved by someone?) or as a half-cyborg woman, as people like to joke around here.

For the rest... I doubt they get in, at least in the base roster. Maybe Raidou, since now Honoka and Ayane will interact and he may be a crucial point for their story together, but the rest? Nah. Guests are a big no, Alpha is more than dead, Ein has been scrapped and some of his movements were given to Hitomi as shown in her trailer (however he could return as a DLC character for people who like him) and Gen Fu could appear just to say that he's retiring and be a support character for Elliot for the rest of the game, but not as a fighter in the roster anymore.

Macca Beam

If popularity mattered Mila and Phase 4 wouldn't even return, but here they are. He's bringing back non-crossover characters introduced in 5 regardless of whether you like it or not.

Also my thoughts are I've seen this list and this exact "I WANT THE NEW CHARACTER TO BE AN APACHE HELICOPTER BUT ALSO A LAWNMOWER MAYBE" gushing in various forums more times than I care to count.
And for fuck's sake, it's Ii Naotora.

Moneyspider_Todd

who will be cutted?
probably gen fu and leon. probably ein and the guests characters. it would not make sense to return raidou as a cyborg just to kill him again out of the story, so i think he should be there.
who i wish should be cutted off? hayate XD i know, i know, he was one of the first announced for the new game, but hey, there's no limits in dreams XD

juliusxcix

i can tell y'all right now whats gonna happen.
kokoro
Lisa
brad
Eliot
christie
and new girl will "complete" the 25 character roster. and raidou will be a secret unlockable after you beat the story. which is why he won't have a preorder dlc.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Characters left to be officially announced include:
Eliot
Genfu
Lisa
Christie
Leon
Momiji
Rachel
Kokoro
Ein
Raidou
Alpla-152
Brad wong

Predictions? O__o

HHH816

kokoro , brad wong and lisa not officially confirmed

prediction ..gen fu, momiji, rachel, alpha , leon will get the cut

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Alpha and raidou for sure..
I have a feeling momiji and rachel will go due to them being an easy cash grab DLC later..
The last slot is a toss up between Leon and Ein ... but Ein is more popular especially for old school players, plus project epsilon kind of got reactivated in the doa5 story so.. I'm sad to say it but we might lose the strongest man in the world. :(

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I think at this point it should be obvious who the five characters being excluded are xD it'll be Gen Fu, Momiji, Rachel, Alpha 152 and Ein. Momiji and Rachel aren't pure DOA characters so I don't expect them to return besides as DLC, Ein has no more plot relevance, Alpha 152 is canonically dead as of 5 story mode and Gen Fu doesn't even participate in the tourneys since like 3, plus his only storyline is to teach Eliot his ways. I would have said Leon but he's fairly popular iirc and they can do something with him since he has ties with Bayman

YEH

Siologica has been on a winning streak with Genfu for so long, I don't think his main will be cut out of the game, not because he plays him, but because he won nationally and internationally with him.

And those who think/thought Alpha-152, Brad Wong, Christie, Eliot, Kokoro, Lisa and Rachel aren't staying in the game haven't seen tournaments or don't want to admit they are used often in mid to high level matches.

So that leaves us with the rest (i.e. Ein, Leon, Momiji, Raidou) as DLCs in later seasons.

Story wise would be the same except Alpha-152 out while Rachel, Ein, Leon, Momiji in with a miracle.

Lulu

So Alpha-152 is dead... but what about the other Alphas ? I mean... if one breaks then they can just whip up another batch using whatever supply of Kasumi Goo they have left right ?

I NEED MY JELLY !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD