Who will be cut in DOA6?

P2p1mbs

Yeah, Naotara needs to be axed lol

She's a guest character, of course she will be. Out of all the guests, I am most glad in knowing that she wont come back since I really dont think she fits in with the rest of the cast due to all those special effects when she fights.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
At least she still would have been playable, just like Ein, and Leon :cool:
Right....Remember she barely made the cut for DOAX3. XD
She's a guest character, of course she will be. Out of all the guests, I am most glad in knowing that she wont come back since I really dont think she fits in with the rest of the cast due to all those special effects when she fights.
She could return tho, TN will likely have guest characters in DOA6 and she's in the same company, so if there's enough demand she can return. And the only reason most people like PB want her axed is because they can't deal with her.:cool: She be making them salty when she apologizes for winning the fight.

Sotherius

You know who will not be cut? Jann Lee.

I really wish the VF characters wouldn't go, but sadly, it is their destiny. Wonder how people that play DOA because of the VF characters will deal with that.

I really wish Momiji and Rachel aren't dropped in future games, but there isn't much that they are doing yet for the plot progression, so, if they miss the release roster, they'll probably come back as dlc.

Rig, he is a major villain, staying.

Mila... not sure.

Number 13

Get rid of the guests/clones/irrelevant story characters and you got the DoA 6 vanilla roster realistically. They are not SNK where they can shit out 50+ characters initial release.

That said DoA 6 could also bring in new guests.

P2p1mbs

>.> W-well I still have Kasumi too :-D

Indeed you do ;). And since she's the series' main character, you never have to worry about her being cut, you just have to worry about her being killed and replaced with a clone :eek:.

You know who will not be cut? Jann Lee.

I can at least hope he DIES. But seriously though, I dont care if he does come back, I acknowledge his importance to the games as one of the first characters.

I really wish Momiji and Rachel aren't dropped in future games, but there isn't much that they are doing yet for the plot progression, so, if they miss the release roster, they'll probably come back as dlc.

I too am worried about Momiji and Rachel and if they will only come back as dlc or in rereleases but TN have already set up backstories for why they are now playable in the games (that tie directly into the main story even if they didn't appear) so I have some hope that they will come back in the first release.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
The following characters that will high likely get the boot is Leon, Ein, Alpha-152, Akira + other 3 VFs, Mai, Naotora.

Character that I can't exactly speak for is Momiji, Raidou, and Rachel. You can be sure that TN will create an expansion. (Come now, it's TN..they'll make a DOA6U or DOA6U++ etc.) So you can be possibly see returning and guest/new characters (guests are new characters technically speaking) for the raw game itself or downloadable content.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Course, though the 3 before them isn't exactly guaranteed for a DOA6 entry either. Technically on standards, one completely retired, one no longer exist, one died in the story.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Alternatively; the REAL Kasumi has ALREADY been killed and the ones we've been playing from the start have been clones :eek:!

Alternatively alternatively; Ein is actually a clone with Hayate's memories because the REAL Hayate died for being a lousy ninja :eek:!
that would be fuckin' awesome not gonna lie

plot twist for doa6: everyone in the cast gets clone powers, have like good or bad choices in the story mode depending if you're gonna have like blue smoke or red smoke idk it sounded good in my head okay???

Nikotsumi

Why? Kasumi and Phase-4 have both special effects during/after many of their moves, on the other hand, Naotora doesn't have all those special effects, just hmm... 4 attacks with them lol.

Anyway, @KasumiLover69 won't be the only one sad if Naotora doesn't come back in DOA6 (which is pretty much guaranteed), count me in xD
Ein is probably going to be cut as well, guess I'll only main Honoka in DOA6, and maybe I'll use Marie and Eliot more.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD