Premium Donor
News Team
Winners of All DOAs:

DOA1 - Kasumi
DOA2 - Hayabusa
DOA3 - Ayane
DOA4 - Helena
DOA5 - Jann Lee

Now that the initial base roster seems to be complete, most people are probably wondering who will win the tournament. If you ask me they are going to give it to an up and coming character such as: Hayate, Eliot, Kokoro, Diego or Mila. There is also a possibility nobody will win; and Victor Donovan will release an army of Raidou to the world -- DOA characters will have to team up to defeat them and save the planet.

My hope is one of the wrestlers takes home the prize: Bass, Tina or Mila.

Leifasumi

He is not even one of my favourites but I think it should be Hayate's turn, all the other ninjas won except him.
If not then Leifang or Hitomi plz.

Crext

Standard Donor
The tournament is basically a side show as things stand now anyways. I prefer the high stakes outside the ring more, but I suspect Diego would win as an attempt at shock effect. Historically Hitomi came in as nr. 2, and has been climbing, so it would be logically for her to get it.

KwonJigglypuff

2 options for me:
- Hitomi might win. Makes sense for her "story" since DOA3. Gives the cash price for Diego's mother.

- Or Christie steals the show and nobody wins except evil fashion tastes. MIST organizes the next tourney.

mizking

Rig or Zack (yeah I know right, that's the worst pick in the book)

Or some fucked up shit will happen like M.I.S.T attacking everyone in the arena with NiCO and Raidou

The winner has to be connected to M.I.S.T I guess

P2p1mbs

Hitomi will probably win. Isn't it official that she came 3rd in DOA3 and she came 2nd in 5 so it really is her time at this point. Better her than Marie.

Elliot could also be the winner if only to establish his advanced training Gen Fu mentioned at the end of his story in 5 pays off.

^This, but I like Hayate. But if not him, it's Hitomi's time to shine.

Hayate and the other ninjas have stopped participating in the tournament since around DOA4, their story mostly involves fighting Donivan. He will therefore NEVER win a tournament. He lost to a TREE, what chance does he have against actual people?

ShinobiOfTheWind

Anyway, in DOA4, Helena gave her title to Zack, so he’s basically the winner.

But for DOA6, Hitomi needs to win it, since all the catchers and ninjas will not participate, there is not a lot of choices ahah. And I felt bad for her to not win the DOA5 finals, she deserved it more than JannLee. Hope she’ll take her revenge on him this time !

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
To my knowledge these are the characters so far taking the tournament seriously:

- Kokoro
- Mila
- Tina
- Bass

They are outside of DOA Colosseum in their reveals and at least appear to be there. The ninjas will likely be doing their own thing; so I highly doubt one will win.

Dr PaC

Hitomi will probably win. Isn't it official that she came 3rd in DOA3 and she came 2nd in 5 so it really is her time at this point. Better her than Marie.

Elliot could also be the winner if only to establish his advanced training Gen Fu mentioned at the end of his story in 5 pays off.

Hayate and the other ninjas have stopped participating in the tournament since around DOA4, their story mostly involves fighting Donivan. He will therefore NEVER win a tournament. He lost to a TREE, what chance does he have against actual people?

LMAO! You dont have to be so vicious. Even if what you say is true

uwu

if they dont let hitomi finally get that w i swear...
i dont think any ninjas would participate lol
i could see a development between lei fang and jann lee as they both enter. lei fang could say something along the lines of how shes gonna beat him in the tournament and jann could make the argument on why shes so caught on beating him if she already did in 4, that would be cute
as long as they dont give it marie or any of her clones im good

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
New prediction: Eliot wins - Genfu makes appearance in story, but dies at the end. I kind of expected Eliot's biography to simply say that the Fu is dead, but it only says left the master's side.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I expect Hitomi to win DOA6. She's working hard for it since DOA3 and last time she came super close as number two. TN giving her the karate gi as her default costume is imo a sign that she's supposed to be more determined than ever.
Her not winning again would be sad and ruin her entire journey that they built since her joining in DOA3. After she wins they can finally let that side story arc go.

- Hitomi might win. Makes sense for her "story" since DOA3. Gives the cash price for Diego's mother.

That would be nice. :) Hopefully the prize is not a cabbage then. She won't give that up. XD

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD