Who will win DOA6?

Rawbietussin

We don't even know if Momiji, Rachel or Marie will be taking part on the serious story or will they participate the tournament instead so it's hard to make a speculation.

Grimace

I think as long as the ninjas don't enter again then Elliot probably has the best chance of winning, story-wise anyway.

By the end of doa6 tourney he will probably master something else and compared to the other fighters his "growth" is the most rapid.

David Gregg

At this point I honestly don't even know who's participating. Everyone was sort of doing their own thing in the shit show that was DOA5's story. lol

But Eliot. XD

Rawbietussin

At this point I honestly don't even know who's participating. Everyone was sort of doing their own thing in the shit show that was DOA5's story. lol

But Eliot. XD

The highest possible candidates for me are Eliot, Leifang, Hitomi and Mila.

Tina is pretty much well-off on her own with or without winning the tournaments, Bass is retired but I think he still has some fight left in him to continue on with tournaments even just for show, Brad's a bum and Kokoro... I just don't know. She has potential to be part of the serious story if only she bonded more with Helena or MIST and know more about herself otherwise I think that she has no goals/ambitions.

Grimace

The highest possible candidates for me are Eliot, Leifang, Hitomi and Mila.

Tina is pretty much well-off on her own with or without winning the tournaments, Bass is retired but I think he still has some fight left in him to continue on with tournaments even just for show, Brad's a bum and Kokoro... I just don't know. She has potential to be part of the serious story if only she bonded more with Helena or MIST and know more about herself otherwise I think that she has no goals/ambitions.

I think if Brad had some kind of goal that lined up with winning DoA he is a serious contender since mastering drunken style like that was a pretty huge deal for his character.
I don't think Mila would win before any of the older (In the series) characters.
I don't think Hitomi will ever win because tbh karate alone isn't good enough and since it is much cuter to train hard and lose than it is to win.
I don't think Leifang will ever win simply because she will never beat Jann Lee - and part of her character is that she is doomed to never measure up.

So for me it's either Brad or Elliot, leaning towards Elliot because of reasons in my last post :3

Rawbietussin

I think if Brad had some kind of goal that lined up with winning DoA he is a serious contender since mastering drunken style like that was a pretty huge deal for his character.
I don't think Mila would win before any of the older (In the series) characters.
I don't think Hitomi will ever win because tbh karate alone isn't good enough and since it is much cuter to train hard and lose than it is to win.
I don't think Leifang will ever win simply because she will never beat Jann Lee - and part of her character is that she is doomed to never measure up.

So for me it's either Brad or Elliot, leaning towards Elliot because of reasons in my last post :3

Yeah I agree maybe if Brad had a goal in joining the tournament he could have been a serious contender.

I question the seriousness about Mila/Hitomi/Leifang's goals in terms of training though. It's like all 3 of them are simply training for the tournament as an excuse to see a guy they're looking for which seems to get derailed now considering that Hayate already regained his memories in DOA2 as well as taking part of the serious story while Jann Lee already won the 5th tournament (who knows if he's going to fight in the tournament again or will take part of the serious story).

There is more of a possibility for Mila to meet with Bass as oppose to Hitomi/Leifang meeting Hayate/Jann Lee since Bass doesn't seem serious about retiring.

Xernuht

Yes, but that likely isn't happening. It'll be amazing if it does, but the odds are against it.

Agreed. But at least she could take down Bass in 6.

Hitomi's my best bet for 6's winner. She's already tied into the MIST plotline, and every winner thus far has gone that route. She's also a recent finalist.

First, Leifang beat Jann Lee in DOA4. With his obsession with Rig kicking in, maybe Leifang setting the record at 4-2 could knock some sense into him. That said, Jann Lee and IIRC Helena are the only people who have actually beaten her in the tournaments, and since Helena runs the show now, maybe it's her turn now.

Eliot would be cool. With TN trying to push an Eliot-Ayane connection, maybe it's time for the prodigy to step into the spotlight...

I'm betting on Hitomi or Eliot, with Leifang a distant third.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
For the tournament? Either Hitomi, Jann Lee, or possible a new character.

For the story? Do we really need to answer that?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD