Who will win DOA6?

We don't even know if Momiji, Rachel or Marie will be taking part on the serious story or will they participate the tournament instead so it's hard to make a speculation.
If you read Momiji and Rachel's profile on DOA5u's website it tells you they're entering the tournament.

Rawbietussin

If you read Momiji and Rachel's profile on DOA5u's website it tells you they're entering the tournament.

This automatically drops the chances of all non-ninja characters if they were stated to enter but it's kind of a late entry to still try to reconsider, don't you think? They don't even have stories.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I wouldn't be quick to count those back stories as cannon they seem just slapped on for the sake of having something I highly doubt Momiji is going to be chilling in the tournament while her master is smashing MIST

Rawbietussin

Same thing can be said about Rachel. I'm not even sure where should I even put her to begin with even if the most logical role is for her to take part on the serious story simply because of her connections with Ryu.

DOA doesn't even have fiend characters to begin with (unless you count Tengu).

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I think that the tournament needs to mix in with the serious story again, so that all the fighters have a reason to enter again.

Brute

Standard Donor
I think that the tournament needs to mix in with the serious story again, so that all the fighters have a reason to enter again.
That was just never really their reason for joining, though. They just had their dreams of pop-singing or nose-healing or getting wasted. The only ones who joined the tournament for the "serious" reasons aside from winning a fighting tournament were the ninjas, and their involvement was always funny.

I mean think about it. Kasumi fights through a tournament that Hayabusa drops out of (boredom?) to fight Raidou, who she could have just assaulted outside the tournament. Plus, she only beats him with Hayabusa's help (ninpo), so she cheated to win. Then in DOA2, fucking Tengu comes out of nowhere and DOATEC is still doing their shit. Not really sure what anyone's thinking in that game, but for whatever reason Hayabusa kills Tengu and that makes him win the second DOA tournament. Then DOA3 rolls around and Genra becomes a mutated asshole. All the ninjas want to fuck him up, so they do, in a joint circle-jerk which involves the mother-fucking Dragon Sword stabbing him in the chest (don't forget that Genra himself cheated using that glow-dildo weapon). Then Ayane wins or something? Who knows. Then DOA4 rolls around, and the ninjas just want to level DOATEC (finally)... oh, and join the next DOA tournament for some reason while they're at it (rofl). So apparently they don't win, probably because they didn't finish the tournament because they went to assault DOATEC. They blew up the DOATEC HQ, but didn't kill Alpha. She escaped. Oh, and Zack wins the tournament or some shit, even after DOATEC got all blown up (probably becuase Helena was basically all that survived of DOATEC and gave Zack the win just because he saved her on a roflcopter... soisoisoi).

So yeah. I'm not dying to have the ninjas join the tournament again. They canonically are obligated to win, and mixing the serious stuff with a damn fighting tournament makes no sense. It's like the Cell Games, but if Cell didn't want to fight in a tournament. Makes no sense.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Who actually cares who wins? XD The games "story" isn't really about the tournament anymore and most of the characters don't even enter it. I also have a hard time figuring out who the winner was in each DOA-game, because even Team Ninja doesn't seem to care. It's not really explained in the games and I always have to read up online who supposedly won. Jann Lee won DOA5, that's all I know...for the whole series.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I also have a hard time figuring out who the winner was in each DOA-game, because even Team Ninja doesn't seem to care.
DOA1 - Kasumi won, which is why there's Kasumi Alpha, Alpha-152, and Phase-4.
DOA2 - Hayabusa won, because he killed Tengu. Don't know why that was important, but it just was.
DOA3 - Ayane won, because she killed Genra, which was important for DOATEC.
DOA4 - Helena won, but gave the title to Zack because he rescued her.
DOA5 - Jann Lee won, but didn't give a shit because he's now obsessed with defeating Rig.

Brute

Standard Donor
DOA1 - Kasumi won by cheating with Hayabusa's help to beat Raidou
DOA2 - Hayabusa won, because he killed Tengu (who was apparently part of the tournament or something?)
DOA3 - Ayane won because she killed Genra... along with Hayate and Hayabusa (cheating again, but no one cared about rules in a life or death fight. Again, why is this part of the tournament?)
DOA4 - Helena won for no discernible reason but crowned Zack the winner because he was the only one not trying to kill her (no one really cared at that point considering DOATEC just got blown up and shit)
DOA5 - Jann Lee won, but didn't give a shit because he's now obsessed with defeating Rig. And even being the first logical/fair tournament victory, still, no one cares...

Fixed

Last edited:

Dark-truth

To be honest i think raidou will enter the tournament because of his lust for power and the rest will lose if raidou joins because hes even stronger than in doa 1 and i the ninja's will problably will be to Busy with phase to take raidou out

JuliAss_3

Honoka. Shes popular and she copies moves. Its a great way to expand her moveset and to show how strong she is.(if shes even in doa6)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD