Who will win DOA6?

Hitomi and Leifang as the potential candidates.
Hitomi is determined to win the tournament and has the potential to as the recent runner up
Leifang who is training with Hitomi and defeated Jann Lee once could be the wild card to turn the game around

Dark-truth

Hitomi and Leifang as the potential candidates.
Hitomi is determined to win the tournament and has the potential to as the recent runner up
Leifang who is training with Hitomi and defeated Jann Lee once could be the wild card to turn the game around
i think raidou will enter the tournament and the ninja's too, if they do, everyone else except the ninja's will lose

Dark-truth

That was just never really their reason for joining, though. They just had their dreams of pop-singing or nose-healing or getting wasted. The only ones who joined the tournament for the "serious" reasons aside from winning a fighting tournament were the ninjas, and their involvement was always funny.

I mean think about it. Kasumi fights through a tournament that Hayabusa drops out of (boredom?) to fight Raidou, who she could have just assaulted outside the tournament. Plus, she only beats him with Hayabusa's help (ninpo), so she cheated to win. Then in DOA2, fucking Tengu comes out of nowhere and DOATEC is still doing their shit. Not really sure what anyone's thinking in that game, but for whatever reason Hayabusa kills Tengu and that makes him win the second DOA tournament. Then DOA3 rolls around and Genra becomes a mutated asshole. All the ninjas want to fuck him up, so they do, in a joint circle-jerk which involves the mother-fucking Dragon Sword stabbing him in the chest (don't forget that Genra himself cheated using that glow-dildo weapon). Then Ayane wins or something? Who knows. Then DOA4 rolls around, and the ninjas just want to level DOATEC (finally)... oh, and join the next DOA tournament for some reason while they're at it (rofl). So apparently they don't win, probably because they didn't finish the tournament because they went to assault DOATEC. They blew up the DOATEC HQ, but didn't kill Alpha. She escaped. Oh, and Zack wins the tournament or some shit, even after DOATEC got all blown up (probably becuase Helena was basically all that survived of DOATEC and gave Zack the win just because he saved her on a roflcopter... soisoisoi).

So yeah. I'm not dying to have the ninjas join the tournament again. They canonically are obligated to win, and mixing the serious stuff with a damn fighting tournament makes no sense. It's like the Cell Games, but if Cell didn't want to fight in a tournament. Makes no sense.
uhm brute idk if you read the wiki but kasumi wanted to kill him when she saw him but helena's dad said that they need to settle it in the finals and kasumi didn't cheat kasumi just got protected by hayabusa because he promised hayate that

KwonJigglypuff

Likely candidates to win the sixth tournament (in order) :
- Hitomi (finally!)
- Mila (could see that happening)
- Tina (if she loses her election)
- New character to push him/her
- Eliot (to prove he's worthy of his master)
- Leon (because he has no goal)
- Lei Fang (which I doubt)
- Brad (surprise motherf*cker!)

mizking

Jann Lee...
Jann Le....
Jann...
Jan.
Jo.
Joh....
John...
JOHN CENA!!!!!

Ok seriously though my bet is on Rig as a trap so the winner can be cloned at M.I.S.T or Kokoro or some other character that will be part of both the main and tournament storyline

Azarino

I think it would be really nice if :ayane: won as she has always been the lost sheep in life and she's never really achieved anything apart from obeying orders. At some point I hope she realises that she is so much more than an huntress. Maybe she will realise that her order for killing her half-sister was monstrous and plans to leave the hajinmon sect and enters the tournament instead.

I dunno, I just feel like Ayane needs some positive spotlight. I'm sure she isn't the b*** she makes out to be.

I also want to find out more about :nyotengu: history. I mean she's 1000 or something years old! Is she Tengu's daughter? Why is she here?

KwonJigglypuff

I think it would be really nice if :ayane: won as she has always been the lost sheep in life and she's never really achieved anything apart from obeying orders. At some point I hope she realises that she is so much more than an huntress. Maybe she will realise that her order for killing her half-sister was monstrous and plans to leave the hajinmon sect and enters the tournament instead.

I dunno, I just feel like Ayane needs some positive spotlight. I'm sure she isn't the b*** she makes out to be.

I also want to find out more about :nyotengu: history. I mean she's 1000 or something years old! Is she Tengu's daughter? Why is she here?

I think Hitomi or a new character will win.
Ayane already won DOA3. (DOA1: Kasumi, DOA2: Hayabusa, DOA3: Ayane, DOA4: Helena/Zack, DOA5: Jann Lee.

And Hitomi is like the female version of Jann Lee, a staple character whose only goal is to win. Plus she was top 2/3 in so many tournaments already, it's her time I think (it's my least favourite girl, that's saying).

Though, I'd like Helena to announce in DOA6 that it's a 'tag team' tournament. This way, Lei Fang (or Hayate) and Hitomi could win.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Ayane already won DOA3. (DOA1: Kasumi, DOA2: Hayabusa, DOA3: Ayane, DOA4: Helena/Zack, DOA5: Jann Lee.

And Hitomi is like the female version of Jann Lee, a staple character whose only goal is to win. Plus she was top 2/3 in so many tournaments already, it's her time I think (it's my least favourite girl, that's saying).

Though, I'd like Helena to announce in DOA6 that it's a 'tag team' tournament. This way, Lei Fang (or Hayate) and Hitomi could win.
*thinks of DOA5's tag mode* Eww taag >.>

T..J. Bernard

I'ma go with 6 scenarios. Haha get it. Cause it's DOA 6 and I'm coming up with 6 scenarios. Ok I'll stop. The corny joke took no effect.

1) Hitomi. She is similar to Jann Lee as she's always the closest to win and then something throws her off.
2) Jann Lee. Would be interesting. Haven't seen a repeat yet or a 2x champion.
3) Leifang. She's the Ash Ketchum of DOA. Progresses so much but blows it in the end.
4) Eliot. Would be a good way to evolve him.
5) Honoka. To move the plot of her "mist" mystery.
6) Momiji. Probably Ryu sent her there to train or something and she wins.

1,2,3,5, & 6 could help with the true plot also. 1,5, & 6 can become a rescue mission for the ninja's. 2 brings Jann Lee closer to Rig who for now is a villain. Also Jann has some affiliation with Hayate & Ryu in a sense so it could make sense. Leifang did have an interaction with Alpha (Idk if it's canon) and it would greatly boost her character. 4 though Idk but it's something to consider looking at how he always wants to prove himself.

Last edited:

Azarino

Ofcourse. Doa3 was the game I never owned xD

In any case [Helena Voice], I would like Leifang & Hitomi to win if possible. Leifang could win Jann's affection and Hitomi could earn her well deserved victory!

Awesmic

Standard Donor
There won't be an official DOA6 tournament... at least not by DOATEC's standards. I predict something much darker is going to happen, and it'll be about more than just winning, but about survival... a literal spin on the tournament's namesake.

1) Phase 4 is still out there. Who knows what random people she may kill?

2) If Raidou's "resurrection" in DOA5LR is anything to go by, Victor Donovan is playing for keeps and will focus on going after the ninjas directly.

3) Christie's fed up with Donovan's abuse of her services in MIST, and there's an old saying that women are unpredictable when they're angry. Out of spite, she might indirectly help DOATEC by handing out confidential documents to a few characters who have been underused in the main plot, serving as motivators to get them more directly involved. The characters in question? Leon (possibly for info implying Rolande's death could've been avoided), Jann Lee (possibly for info on his real parents), and Tina Armstrong (to reveal her best friend's other part-time job).

4) If this doesn't happen in Ninja Gaiden 4, Nyotengu could be repurposed as a victim possessed by Bankotsubo's spirit upon leaving her realm without the permission of her royal family, leading to the restoration of his original body. To do this, Nyotengu first needed to find Gen Fu, who still had physical remnants of Bankotsubo (particularly his nose). Then she has to infiltrate DOATEC and repurpose the cloning technology to recreate Bankotsubo.

5) Bankotsubo becomes way more powerful than before, unleashing a powerful curse that engulfs the world, and rendering Nyotengu to a puppet state. To make things worse, Raidou turns on Victor Donovan and seemingly kills him, supporting Bankotsubo's meaninglessly murderous cause. For his amusement (and for vengeance), he forces those involved in the previous DOA tournaments to meet him at a designated area, or people will die. Here, the focus won't be on winning. It'll be surviving Bankotsubo's wrath.

Meh, maybe my theory's overdramatic and too ambitious. None of this is gonna happen, who am I kidding?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD