Who's your favorite DOA character¿ and why¿

saikyom

doa 1 : kazumi
doa 2 ,ultimate and 3 : ein, leon
doa 4 : kokoro
doa 5 : Akira yuki ,kokoro
all in all i would say, leon,akira,ein ; i only used kazumi and kokoro because i was out of choice.
I'm a martial artist myself and I like the fighting styles of the 3 I mentioned :stylish,brutal and efficient .

Brute

Standard Donor
WHY is she so popular?? Lmao, I don't understand this at all. Wtf is so special about this broad besides giving birth to Kokoro? Someone enlighten me, give me tiblets, something!
It's just a trend that hipsters with a MILF fetish are going through.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
... That's it? Seriously...?
Not really.

As someone interested in seeing Miyako become a more involving character in the future, I would try to explain as someone who isn't a fan of MILFs. But even then you still wouldn't understand, and pass it off as mere rambling. =/

ChainCombo

Not really.

As someone interested in seeing Miyako become a more involving character in the future, I would try to explain as someone who isn't a fan of MILFs. But even then you still wouldn't understand, and pass it off as mere rambling. =/

No need, I think I have it summed up like this: She hooked up with Fame Douglas and gave birth to Kokoro... and we finally get an appearance of her in DOA5 for a few seconds in a cut-scene and go ape-shit? Is that right? ...So then how did she get such a cult following? She was only mentioned in Kokoro's backstory bio. Lmao, besides those two points what is so great about her?

Awesmic

Standard Donor
No need, I think I have it summed up like this: She hooked up with Fame Douglas and gave birth to Kokoro... and we finally get an appearance of her in DOA5 for a few seconds in a cut-scene and go ape-shit? Is that right? ...So then how did she get such a cult following? She was only mentioned in Kokoro's backstory bio. Lmao, besides those two points what is so great about her?
She's about to / has become the head of DOATEC Japan. You don't get into that position without being able to sidestep a few landmines.

And Helena knows how to sidestep now, so...

Brute

Standard Donor
Y'know, not everyone with plot relevance has to be a fighter. Lisa being a scientist, lucha libre wrestler, island stalker-babe and psychopath is enough. Kokoro's mom can just be a scientist. Or get a personality. Or a somewhat interesting/unique appearance. Y'know, just spitballin'.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
She's about to / has become the head of DOATEC Japan. You don't get into that position without being able to sidestep a few landmines.

It's alright Awesmic. He still doesnt recognize the situation. Not many people (mostly women) over the age of forty get that much recognition (story-wise). As I said before, I have a lot of favorite characters (male and female) of various ages lol

ChainCombo

So... then why not get all the other parents up in this? Like Kasumi/Ayane/Hayate's mom? I mean we see her all up in DOA2:Ultimate or hell how about we mix it up and throw in Hitomi's old man?

Awesmic

Standard Donor
It's alright Awesmic. He still doesnt recognize the situation. Not many people (mostly women) over the age of forty get that much recognition (story-wise). As I said before, I have a lot of favorite characters (male and female) of various ages lol
The fact she's a MILF wasn't the point I was trying to make.

It's the fact she was trying to get Kokoro to live a more controlled, peaceful life while she was secretly working for DOATEC in the shadows. The bittersweet taste of hypocrisy...

ChainCombo

The fact she's a MILF wasn't the point I was trying to make.

It's the fact she was trying to get Kokoro to live a more controlled, peaceful life while she was secretly working for DOATEC in the shadows. The bittersweet taste of hypocrisy...

Well, when you put it like that it sounds interesting.

Brute

Standard Donor
Kokoro never contributes to the story at all so I never paid attention to that sub-plot.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Kokoro never contributes to the story at all so I never paid attention to that sub-plot.
Give 'er time.

If I'm correct about the consistency of characters Ayako Kawasumi plays in anime, her relevance to the story will become stronger when we least expect it. In turn, so will Miyako's.

I still kinda wish TN considered my idea of bringing back Tengu as Bankotsubo's son and tying him to Ninja Gaiden 4, taking place during the DOA5/6 interim timeline.

Rawbietussin

Y'know, not everyone with plot relevance has to be a fighter. Lisa being a scientist, lucha libre wrestler, island stalker-babe and psychopath is enough. Kokoro's mom can just be a scientist. Or get a personality. Or a somewhat interesting/unique appearance. Y'know, just spitballin'.

You forgot about her being a stock broker as mentioned in DOAXBV.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD