Community Why Pros Keep Playing DOA

Winter Brawl 11 was such a hype tournament it left you wanting more, right? This post-interview features pro players: @Blackburry, @Kwiggle and @Sly Bass not only talking about why they play DOA, but also why they pick the characters they pick and their history with the franchise. I thought that Kwiggle's reasoning for picking Christie was very interesting as he originally was a Kasumi main visioning something else for his character.

The interview and production was created by @Rojikku - a fierce competitor at Winter Brawl 11, and a consistent tournament goer constantly looking to expand his game. Let's keep the tournament hype going all throughout the year and before you know it we will be at the next chapter with Dead or Alive 6.

Glad to be able to provide everyone with content and trying my best to do my part in keeping this community strong. We may not be huge, but we are getting there. Also, sorry for the audio being hard to hear at times. This is a learning experience for me, and I have learned a bunch already! I will be doing another community video at FR20, so be on the lookout for that!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD