Will Team NINJA Upgrade Character Customization?

jellypvdding

You honestly think they would add color palettes after announcing Leifang's blue dress as a pre-order bonus? No chance.

I want to be able to give Kasumi her orange hair color back.

HMMMM ... I'm sorry but I don't know about the pre-order bonus blue dress of Leifang. Can you light my lantern ?

i too was curios about this since i would not mind slayfang reprising her doa on the psx role as queen of the most costumes and hairstyles. i was living for that super rich chinese girl fantasy. haha.

so i asked googoo about the words, leifang+preorder+blue+dress and this came up:

^^^ they kinda worded this tweet in a way that makes it seem like that dress in the pic is available if you preorder the game. when i checked the link they provided about preorders it doesn't mention leifang's dress on the site though.

there's also this tweet :

deathofaninja read these outfits to filth and i loved it. anyway they're preorder but our girl's not wearing a dress there.

if it was another tweet altogether my bad, i was just trying to be a helpful fish so y'all could keep the discussion going since i think y'alls ideas are pretty cool. :)

(JP for miss mister fsd congeniality 2K19, honey. give me my trophy hefers. :p)

ShinobiOfTheWind

i too was curios about this since i would not mind slayfang reprising her doa on the psx role as queen of the most costumes and hairstyles. i was living for that super rich chinese girl fantasy. haha.

so i asked googoo about the words, leifang+preorder+blue+dress and this came up:

^^^ they kinda worded this tweet in a way that makes it seem like that dress in the pic is available if you preorder the game. when i checked the link they provided about preorders it doesn't mention leifang's dress on the site though.

Hmmm, thank you very much for that ! Even if it doesn't prove it's not already in the game and it's a pre-order bonus =). I don't get why this should be a pre-order bonus. ahahaha
The pre-order bonus should be :

Attachments

• leifang.jpg
    leifang.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 86

Leifasumi

I am glad to be proved wrong actually! I still don't have faith in them.

Hmmm, thank you very much for that ! Even if it doesn't prove it's not already in the game and it's a pre-order bonus =). I don't get why this should be a pre-order bonus. ahahaha
The pre-order bonus should be :

I have always hated this one and preferred her green one for some reasons! I was surprised to know it wasn't the original lol

ShinobiOfTheWind

I have always hated this one and preferred her green one for some reasons! I was surprised to know it wasn't the original lol

I also prefer the green one ! It was her defaut outfit from DOA1 and DOA2, till the gave her this boring chinese dress in all colors of the rainbow. It's my favorite outfit for her, and I used to really like Leifang at this time. Now, since the day she met Hitomi, she's become a bit wishy-washy, just like Hitomi. They were great separately, but their fight because of a ... cabbage LOL didn't give them justice. And now they are just stalkers. Sad evolution for them :(

Ninoasker

i would not mind slayfang reprising her doa on the psx role as queen of the most costumes and hairstyles. i was living for that super rich chinese girl fantasy. haha.
Bitch this shit is the funniest piece of text I’ve read this week, I love and LIVE for your vocabulary lmaoo

On another note, I really don’t understand how people actually misunderstood that tweet and thought the dress was a preorder bonus???? The phrase just doesn’t seem like they’re referring to it being a DLC, at least I understood it as a “yeah heres another screencap w/ leifang sporting her classic dress in blue don’t forget to preorder bye”.

And it wouldn’t make sense at all to sell a RECOLOR of a dress that was confirmed to be already ingame, especially after the costume recolor palette was shown early in game development as one of the new features in 6...

mizking

I think some interesting bits of customisation would be like, removing Kasumi's sword from her ninja outfit or bringing back her red bicycle shorts (lol) I mentioned that in another post months ago

The ability to add the fishnet top thing to Lei Fang's jacket or having it zipped up would be interesting too.

The ability to change the colour of bras in certain outfits* such as Christie's DOA5 costume, maybe it would look cooler in purple i guess

Colour customisation from outfits in general to pantsu*

Again, as long as it's not at crazy lengths I'd would enjoy it, I mean why do I have to see rainbow everybody in Tekken lol?

*PS4 version may not apply

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Bitch this shit is the funniest piece of text I’ve read this week, I love and LIVE for your vocabulary lmaoo

On another note, I really don’t understand how people actually misunderstood that tweet and thought the dress was a preorder bonus???? The phrase just doesn’t seem like they’re referring to it being a DLC, at least I understood it as a “yeah heres another screencap w/ leifang sporting her classic dress in blue don’t forget to preorder bye”.

And it wouldn’t make sense at all to sell a RECOLOR of a dress that was confirmed to be already ingame, especially after the costume recolor palette was shown early in game development as one of the new features in 6...
I mean let’s be honest, TN sold 2 recolours of Kasumi’s C3 for the low price of $89.99 :)
Still, TN used a period in that tweet so you already know they sentence ended, the person who thought it was a preorder costume just can’t read.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD