DOA5LR Xbox Patches Now Live

Team NINJA has announced today that the Xbox ONE and 360 patches are now live and are available for download. These patches fix not only the bugs that have been plaguing are save files, but also prevents the game from crashing online so it can show off that fancier netcode.

Also worth mentioning is that your costumes from Vanilla/Ultimate should be fully downloadable, BUT you might have problems downloading the bundles. Thankfully you can download them through the singles on the marketplace. I only had problems downloading the Team DOA pre-order bonuses from Ultimate. Everything else has carried over for me.

:lisa: Team NINJA's Last Round Version 1.01A Changes

Team NINJA has announced today that the Xbox ONE and 360 patches are now live and are available for download. These patches fix not only the bugs that have been plaguing are save files, but also prevents the game from crashing online so it can show off that fancier netcode.

Also worth mentioning is that your costumes from Vanilla/Ultimate should be fully downloadable, BUT you might have problems downloading the bundles. Thankfully you can download them through the singles on the marketplace. I only had problems downloading the Team DOA pre-order bonuses from Ultimate. Everything else has carried over for me.

:lisa: Team NINJA's Last Round Version 1.01A Changes
Also: You now can change system voices without going through training. All costumes are unlocked in some versions of the game. Your fight stick now works.

Patch is out for PS4. R1+L1+R2+L2 in the options screen also unlocks stuff as well.

To bad I still can't transfer DLC on HK PSN.

Great, I'll give it a shot. I just un installed the entire game so I'll try it when it finishes installing an hour from now haha!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD