Yelling about Dead or Alive 6 (please be real good game!)

KnacKrover

Okay, here I am...I've had decided to make my first topic in this FSD.
Note: In this topic, you can share your opinion about the stuff that related to DOA series!

Oh my! what a pleasant surprise!! So as we know that DOA6 had revealed from nowhere since last June before TN has plan to hit the demo before the E3 event get started!
In case if you're wonder that am I really excited for the fast-pace fighting game with beautiful ladies? Why yes! yes I am. Now I know for myself that I had been got into this series FOR REAL since back to 2011, Team Ninja was announced and revealed the first trailer of Dead or Alive: Dimensions for Nintendo 3DS (Which is one and few reason that I bought 3DS and I really enjoyed the gameplay systems), so far it was a topnotch fighting game for handled console at that time.

It's been for 6 months since DOA6 was shown to the public with fighting games community just gone wild beggin' for their beloved "waifu" /roll eyes to be back on the new installment. Now, if you're wonder why I am makin' this waste topic and feels like I want to be attention? mind your own bussiness y'all! 'cuz why not "Let me yell about DOA6"

As for Disclaimers, people! This topic is about from what my understanding the experience how do I feels for up coming DOA6 and how far we're got the informs about news update! alright, so let's get to it!!

So let's start with the details we've got so far! DOA6 has introduced us with 6 fighters based-roster following with :kasumi::hayabusa::hayate::jannlee::zack::helena:
and also with new features call Fatal Rush, Break Hold and Break Blow! also some features in stage hazards like "pushed back" has become more polished than before, but what it bothers me is "Mass-Destruction" which is I don't see any different compare to strikes hit to the wall, electrics ropes, ceiling or even anything! even in new stage Forbidden Fortune was the showcase of bouncy to the ceiling by the way, I dunno...

In August during the EVO 2018 TN was revealed to a new fighter the Street Brawn big boi "Diego" the dude who got owned ear-piercing and some people wonder if he's gay? :D also a return fighter Rig:rig: now once again, in the trailer they haven't show new stuff like new stage but just some details slightly change since Rig just got here. Although, Diego maybe bland and flat but TN leave a hint due to his design that if he's originally half Latino also that's makes me wonder if Diego probably got involved to help Rig in order to return the favors with big bucket money to help his ill mom?! We'll find out after the game release. Anyway, After the EVO2018, TN and teased us with low budget teaser of return fighters. (and it's something for DOA fans who might come back again :leifang::hitomi: ya'll already know that!) However, Leifang and Hitomi finally revealed with very new stage based on abandoned pirate ship and an unfriendly Kraken. during Tokyo Game Show 2018 Team Ninja revealed with 4 based fighters :ayane::marierose::honoka:...........:bayman: but adding new stage called "Lost Paradise" with new trailer that some cutscenes in story mode so far also announced the launch date (Feb. 15 2019) with deluxe edition additionals bunch of extra like deluxe costumes for 25 total and receive bonus characters like Nyo-Tengu and Phase-4.

After Tokyo Game Show away, on last October, TN surprised us with unexpected new trailer with another 3 based-fighters :bass::tina::mila: with polished DOA rings stage WWE vibe and that's that. For me I think release the game on early 2019 it's probably gonna awkward and while TN really really really working hard on the characters and the game balance which is going to be more DEEP and HARDCORE for new and hardcore fans, since DOA series has been quite competitive later that years. Although, with the lacked and unknown where DOA6 is going turn on out be good or turn out the table? oh my god! even so I am still exciting to play the latest "sassy, fast-pace, blockbuster" 3d fighting game like Dead or Alive, for now I won't give that much expectation 'cuz the game is in the half way to release and they's some serveral slots for based fighter so far as if you could figure it out who's going to be cuts in? Also we're still wonder who's new girl might be!? (fyi, I do not gettin' much hype if new female chara design are like junk anime moe character I have to say Team Ninja you're terrible at keeping AAA title.) and we can't wait for more the updates of DOA6 from DOA FEST 2018!

And that's all for me with yelling and my opinion of DOA6. Hey hoo, I'm glad I having so much fun while spending on DOA5LR F2P even TN being rash for sellin' copy and pates dlc outfits and some cosplay collaborations mashup from other franchise, but y'know DOA is a fun game and it can be more fun if they can find a new formula and polish even more better with a small details an animation etc. I would say DOA6 is rather beautiful fighting game of 2019 if Team Ninja have more time to look back on the previous titles and used those good stuff for current gen console the game won't be disappoint to look at.

So I'll let you guys leave a comment, tell me what you think? Do you think DOA6 will going to be back on track as the AAA fighting game after overwhelmed success of Nioh? or TN try to dragged you with the same treatment as DOA5? I don't know, right now I'm havin' fun with The Switch and really hype for Smash Bros Ultimate but hey ho I can dream if Kasumi and Hayabusa joined the roster in Smash Bros it would be great pleasures for KT and TN. Anyway bye bye bye bye bye...BYE!

PS. Did I forgot to mentioned that Christie was also return with new stage called "Road Rage"? Well, go check it out! (Also Diego in gray tank top makes me want to see hot muscles.......biceps!)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I felt that when you mentioned "hot muscles":oops: I personally think DOA6 will definitely be a much better quality than DOA5, the game's visuals and features and stages really show they're pushing hard to make DOA6 the best game on current gen console. Although tbh I don't think DLC practices will be going anywhere, I'm sure as soon as the game drops they'll be doing a pretty similar monthly DLC release schedule which I don't mind at all.

I'm just kinda worried about small features like hairstyles and such, I hope they'll add the option to edit that, and I hope the story will be good since its giving me Warriors Orochi type vibes with how character interactions and stage settings where they interact are structured. But I still think DOA6 will be good when it's released

human013

Everything revealed so far looks good. People like to mention that it is returning to how DOA was in the past and I can't wait to play it. Went into DOA5 blind and it didn't disappoint me so I don't think DOA6 will either. I think I read somewhere that there would be more character interactions so that's something I really want to see. Serious, light hearted, or comedic. Anything is fine as long as it's entertaining.

If the DLC practice is carried over to DOA6 then the only change I would are more unique costumes and collaborations whenever possible.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD