Your DOA Collections!

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Obviously, this is not something I collected, but I didn't know where else to post these findings, nor do I know if this has been seen before.

@TheIndustrialCowboy brought to my attention something interesting earlier today-- a Japanese tweet from 3 years ago by the name of one Ninjamaster_73 went under the radar regarding a rare piece of DOA media in the form of a documentary/guide of sorts called "Christie: An Introduction to Shequan", or so it's roughly translated. It goes over the details of its origins, some fun facts about its effectiveness in real combat, and the mocap actor who also knows Shequan and helped bring the character to life. The original tweet - and the screenshots can be found below. (If there's anyone capable of translating the contents of this book, it would be greatly appreciated.):

F6ZPrZdbUAAMgwI.jpg
EPdL2qEU4AES9BB.jpg
EPdL2qFVAAIPkB7.jpg
EPdMijvU8AE7xoL.jpg
EPdOfE7UEAAXdK-.jpg
EPdSBsiU0AA2Lyi.jpg
EPdSh2XU8AENqLs.jpg
EPdTDA8U4AEJ50f.jpg
F6ZPtWlbUAEIKFr.jpg
F6ZPrZdbUAAMgwI.jpgEPdL2qEU4AES9BB.jpgEPdL2qFVAAIPkB7.jpgEPdMijvU8AE7xoL.jpgEPdOfE7UEAAXdK-.jpgEPdSBsiU0AA2Lyi.jpgEPdSh2XU8AENqLs.jpgEPdTDA8U4AEJ50f.jpgF6ZPtWlbUAEIKFr.jpgF6ZPrZdbUAAMgwI.jpgEPdL2qEU4AES9BB.jpgEPdL2qFVAAIPkB7.jpgEPdMijvU8AE7xoL.jpgEPdOfE7UEAAXdK-.jpgEPdSBsiU0AA2Lyi.jpgEPdSh2XU8AENqLs.jpgEPdTDA8U4AEJ50f.jpgF6ZPtWlbUAEIKFr.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD