Your DOA Collections!

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
When I went to GameStop to purchase DOA2 they didn't have an case for it, so I had literally created my own instead of using their crappy one lol. This was a long time ago btw and my drawing skills had drastically improve significantly :)

Ha ha, that's awesome.

Chaos

Ha ha, that's awesome.
Thanks. Oh, heres the back.
IMG_20130311_172148.jpg
the side
IMG_20130311_171846.jpg

synce

Stumbled upon this oddity while shopping for some DOA books today

book_dead_or_alive_christie_001.jpg

Drunken kung fu master teaches you snake style with cute little Christie diagrams

Seriously tempted my collector's bone (whatever that is) but couldn't find a decent deal on it. Was also very tempted to get the DOA1 perfect guide just to read those lengthy character prologues but $15 seems steep for that lol

synce

Soon I'll be getting rid of these too (DOAX Perfect Guide and DOAX2 Master File). No more living in fear of a roommate finding them

doax1_zpsccbbf416.jpg

The DOAX2 guide is pretty cool. If you flip the pages you get a nice little stripper slide show, but my favorite part is that it lists all the girls' comments on every item. Many of them are kawaii*

doax2_zps832bc786.jpg

*please don't take this seriously

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Updating my list again.

Games:
Dead or Alive 3.0 (Platinum Hits)
Dead or Alive 3.1
Dead or Alive 3.2
Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball (with foil promo card)
Dead or Alive Ultimate (with Kasumi and Ayane cards)
Dead or Alive 4 (Platinum Hits)
Dead or Alive Xtreme 2
Dead or Alive Paradise
Dead or Alive: Dimensions
Dead or Alive 5 (Xbox 360 Collector's Edition)
Dead or Alive 5+

Books:
Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball Best Shot (Japanese)
Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball Best Shot Fresh!! (Japanese)
Dead or Alive Ultimate Best Shot (Japanese)
Dead or Alive Ultimate Official Guide (with clear sleeve, Japanese)
Dead or Alive 5 Official Game Guide

MoneyspiderTodd

So, today it's my birthday, a time very special of the year because...the gifts! But not any gift, the kind of gifts i buy to me, as the adult i am (or something like that XD)

And this year i finally find and get a copy of DOA2 Hard*Core, NTSC-J, for PS2. It's in perfect state, from the box, the manual and the disc. Also i finally buy a Reiko Hinomoto statue, in perfect condition and in his original box (and this is just the begining... nyah-ha-ha-ha!!) :)

Back in DOA, now i have al least 1 version of every game of the official series, aside of DOA1, 'cause i have it in 3 versions, and 2 of the beach minigames saga. So the actual list is;

DOA 1, For Sega Saturn: NTSC-J, Limited Edition version, with box, manual, dust cover and minibook
DOA 1, For Playstation; NTSC-U, Regular Verson, with box and manual.
DOA 1 ULTIMATE, for XBOX; NTSC-U, with box, manual and Kasumi & Ayane cards.
DOA 2 HARD*CORE, for PS2; NTSC-J, with box and manual.
DOA 3 for XBOX, disc only, in very bad shape (but that was cheap XD)
DOA 4 for XBOX 360; NTSC-U, ? Verson, with box and manual
DOA 5 for XBOX 360; NTSC-U, Regular Verson, with box and manual.

DOA Xtreme Beach VolleyBall, for XBOX, NTSC-U, Regular Verson, with box and manual.
DOA Xtreme 2, for XBOX 360, NTSC-U, Regular Verson, with box and manual.

So, 9 DOA Games. Maybe i buy the PSP game, and make a repro/what if disc version of the DOA Online game. But that's all for now :)

Greetings!

WiZzYx

This is not my collection, but it's worth sharing with you. I'm on another forum called El Otro Lado (The Other Side) from Spain, there I met an user, collector of things of the Dead or Alive and Ninja Gaiden franchises. I was impressed ... without further ado, the images (I need to do some double or even triple posts...the amount of images is huge...sorry Mr. Wah)

Imagen058.jpg

dsc00385.jpg

dsc00390.jpg

dsc00336.jpg

dsc00348.jpg

dsc00352.jpg

dsc00417.jpg

dsc00419.jpg

dsc00393.jpg

dsc00434.jpg

dsc00456.jpg

Imagen055.jpg

Imagen053.jpg

dsc00480.jpg

dsc00488.jpg

dsc00499.jpg

dsc00501.jpg

dsc00506.jpg

Imagen051.jpg

dsc00476.jpg

dsc00516.jpg

dsc00539.jpg

dsc00544.jpg

dsc00534.jpg

Consola2_resize.jpg

Controller-s_resize.jpg

GD_resize.jpg

Kas2.jpg

F1_resize.jpg

Hardcore.jpg

MoneyspiderTodd

Excelente colección!! I mean, awesome collection!!

I hope someday finds the CD demos and the OST discs (2 or 3 times i starting searching in ebay-like pages who say they have the dead or alive osts, but in the end they have discs of the other DOA (the 80's-90's band XD))

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD