Your favorite Victory poses

Mayor-Of-Mustard

all of Zack's, all of Bass', most of La Mariposa's, Bayman's 'checkmate', Raidou's evil laugh, eliot's 'was i too hard on you' is funny cause i like seeing friends/family reactions.
i'm trying to think of more

P2p1mbs

I am quite obsessed fond of Tina's "Nice fight, hon" pose. I actually sometimes once spent over an hour just going to watch mode and watching her do that pose in different costumes and stages.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I like all the poses for the following characters I use

I'm sorry....I...I must go on....(walks forward before stopping to look behind her with her perfect back arch)
:kasumi:

Out of my way!(I like the sad look she gives off and how she moves after it finishes)
:phase4:

Sorry sorry sorry! I'm so sorry I won the fight...!(My face always goes bright red whenever she does it and I love how her pigtails drape over when she finishes the bow and puts her hand over heart)
:naotora:

Awww....dont look down on me just because I'm little!(I like to stare at how long her twintails are after she finishes the pose, don't particularly like it otherwise but I don't really like any of her win poses much)
:marierose:

That's how a fight feel!(Don't like any of his winposes since they're boring but I like his muscleman type pose and smile especially in his Tarzan Halloween outfit and Fairy Tail DLC)
:ein:

Phew....i got all sweaty(I love her "Im sorry, let's have fun!" pose most but her ponytail and looks so perfect and surreal when you turn the camera at the right angle in this pose like she's that bitch)
:mai:

....All of them
:eliot:

(The one where she walks forward and just stands emotionless)
:alpha152:

v1ltt1

hqdefault.jpg

Hailo_Hwm

:kasumi:-" You'll never defeat me "
:phase4: - "Out of my way"
:kokoro:-"Cherry blossoms and warriors"
:mai:-"Yoi! Nipponichi!"
:leifang:-"This is real taichi quan"
:marierose:- "Piece of cake!"
:nyotengu:-"My deception....rules all...of CREEAATIOOON!" (The background voices and drums makes this win pose epic)

Eks

Play Yakuza
Premium Donor
Change the last two letters to AH and you'll get my favorite victory pose.
:jannlee:
shutterstock_199262555-waterglass-1000x636.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD