your go to option after NH 2pp

Camel with 2 thumbs

Nyo's 2pp is one of those weird moves where it makes you plus (provided they don't block it) but there's so much pushback that alot of your stuff wont connect, thus making it's usefulness in open spaces kind of questionable. so to you nyo mains out there, what's your go to after landing 2pp? 66k seems to be the most common follow up since it's mid, tracks, goes hella far and is safe on block

Personally I like to use 2pp as a move to collect data on my opponent, once i land it, I use nyo's back flip to put her out of harms way and just watch what my opponent does once they're minus. then depending on their reaction, i can plan a more calculated assault.

Tulkas

Premium Donor
Personally I like to use 2pp as a move to collect data on my opponent, once i land it, I use nyo's back flip to put her out of harms way and just watch what my opponent does once they're minus. then depending on their reaction, i can plan a more calculated assault.
I like this idea.

Anyway, I've noticed that p sometimes connects whithin the short 2pp stun. For instance, I've got a 3 hit combo by inputing 2pp pk. Perhaps it only happens in close stance... I sould take a closer look in the lab.

Cheers :)

Camel with 2 thumbs

I like this idea.

Anyway, I've noticed that p sometimes connects whithin the short 2pp stun. For instance, I've got a 3 hit combo by inputing 2pp pk. Perhaps it only happens in close stance... I sould take a closer look in the lab.

Cheers :)
you can connect p after 2pp if you're opponent doesn't stagger since the stun duration is so short, and if they're against and wall you can even connect a p+k, but again, gotta be careful because of the short stun duration

Tulkas

Premium Donor
Guys, I had a lab session, I set the foe reaction to mid kick. No matter what the delay I used was, I always got hit by the wake up kick after: wall splat 6ppp t 2pp...So it seems this setup is not as perfect as we thought.

MXROO

Heres what I do after 2pp:

- K (guard break)
- Dash 3K,K (guard break)
- 6 K (guard break and a big range if you are far)
- 9 Grab (Since the stun doesnt last for to long, it connects perfectly)
- 66 Grab (OH)
- Dash and 2pp Again
- Dash and 2H+K,2K (+)
- Dash and 2H+K,2K,2K
- Dash and 6 P+K,P
- 2 H+K, K (not always connects, but if opponet tries to attack the second K connects and you get a Hiten No Mai)
- 66 K (Tracks and not punishable)
- 66 P
- P,P,6P,P,P
- P,P,2K,K

So options are plenty of them, you just have to addapt to your opponent and see what works with them and what doesnt.
Hope this is helpfull.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD