Zack changes you'd like to see

Codemaster92163

Just as the title implies, this is to talk about any changes you think Zack needs, whether they be buffs or nerfs, or just input changes or anything like that.

There's only a few changes I want to see. The first being that Sway K stops being so shitty. If it caused a GB on block, then I wouldn't mind it so much (if the second one causes Zack to be at + as well), but as it stands, I hate the move. It sort of limits his Sway options to just P+K, 2, 6P+K, and P.

I'd love it if the stun on 44K was deeper. Not that it's terrible the way it is (it can be useful to reset the stun and go for 6T), but it would be cool to be able to use 4K in a combo that's not started with 9PP.

Remove the launch properties from 33P. Currently, 33P is just kinda...there. No real rhyme or reason to it. It has two different followups, but they're kind pointless when the first hit launches on CH or after a stun, while the followups don't extend the launch at all. That, or make the 2nd P in 33PP refloat them instead of causing a knockdown.

Make 4H+K launch only at max threshold or HCH. We'd actually have a reliable SDS if that were the case. Granted, it's not really necessary, but it would be a nice change, as PP6P_ mixup would be a lot more useful.

Make 66PPPP a natural combo. Sort of like Mila's slew of punches, it would be nice if the first 3 punches following the initial hit were guaranteed, leaving only the first and last hit of the string counterable. Again, it's a very small change as the move is already useful, though not really to finish.

Add more + frames on blocked 46K. It's nice to be at neutral, but it would be awesome if 46K gave around +1 or +3 on block. Either that, or make it mid, considering how slow the move is. I know it's unblockable, but anyone getting hit by the fully charged version is a fool.

What do you guys want to see?

synce

I'll be honest I pretty much dropped him after DOA4 but I'd consider picking him back up if they made Zack skinny and black like he used to be, and also make Zack Beam safe (or unblockable). That is my list of demands.

Blazeincarnated

@1:13 bring that move back asap.

Also give him the Stunner back and make it a regular 4T (he needs a 4T) and an OH from backturn.

RhythmikDesigns

To give him more mix up options from duck, it would be nice if P+K could be used during Duck PP strings as followed:

Duck :P::P+K:
Duck :P::P::6::P+K:
Duck :P::P::6::P::P+K:

And let him be able to sway from any duck string that ends in Duck :P+K:, just like he can do with any string that ends in Duck :P:.

Codemaster92163

I think only the version from PP8, PPP8, etc. should function as a parry. The reason being that a parry that covers distance quickly isn't too fair (well, depending on what it parries), but using it from his string to provide coverage for his mixup would work well.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
I really wish air walk tracked, or at least had some sort of mix-up besides mid-punch.
Like a fake? You'd be all like "HEAAAAAAAA- NOPE!" They hold, you get free throw. Badda-bing, badda-boom. :6::6::P+K::h:.
make 8p a sitdown stun.
He needs a legit one, so yeah. I agree.
To give him more mix up options from duck, it would be nice if P+K could be used during Duck PP strings as followed:

Duck :P::P+K:
Duck :P::P::6::P+K:
Duck :P::P::6::P::P+K:

And let him be able to sway from any duck string that ends in Duck :P+K:, just like he can do with any string that ends in Duck :P:.
Only have Duck :P::P+K:, as it wouldn't make sense to have the others, as it'd be the same as the older Duck PPP strings.

Personally, DOA5V's :P::P::6::P::P: should return, as it was a great end of CS launcher, and you got duck off of it. Now, the new input could be :P::P::6::P::P+K:.
Oh yea make Zack's :236::h: a parry.
Broken, but I like. But, only make it sabaki at close-range only, and you can get Hi-Counter Thrown if there is no follow-up used. Balance.

uYd1tQ.gif
jERrKb.gif

5LVmZf.gif

@1:13 bring that move back asap.

Also give him the Stunner back and make it a regular 4T (he needs a 4T) and an OH from backturn.
OMG YASSS!
A parry that actually puts Zack to the opponents back. That way he can get access to his "straight-forward" unholdable stuns.
That'd be a nice Advanced Hold.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD