DOA5U Zack's: Beginner Tutorial

Allan Paris

There's like little to no info on Zack so I made a beginner's video for him for players that are looking to pick him up and give him a try. I'd like to see this particular sub-forum go a lot harder than it is. So grind it out and show players how good Zack can be.

I welcome any feedback on the video, and don't forget to subscribe to the channel. I'll have more stuff coming up for DOA in the near future. Good luck to you guys and playing Zack.

MasterHavik

You did good work man. I'm going to try and take this put even more info in it. Zack beam for you sir.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
I'm kind of compelled to learn Zack. It took someone playing him at a high level who horrifically thrashed me to open my eyes. I feel like he got buffed in 5U, but I have zero experience with him so I can't really say.

Tell you guys what. If I compile his frame data, can you guys give me some starter combos and tricks? I'm kind of an all in or nothing kind of player. If anyone has seen what I did for the Akira forum, maybe I can try to shock some life into Zack's.

MasterHavik

Well doing his frame data would be awesome. I'm doing a combo guide that will be doing what you're asking for. You got a deal dude. His frames got a lot better too in this game.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
So last night I was able to define 227 different string variations and detailed about 48 of them. Just that took me over 2 and a half hours. I'll make another pass at it tonight.

Pictured Mind

Zack has always been an interesting character to me. This sure as hell is helpful for new Zack players. Great job, man. Thumbs up.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
So I've done my first pass of his frame data. Basically the move, damage, frame data, Normal hit status, character status, wall hits, and notes. I still have to go through it and get CH, HCH, on block, frames on block, reach, etc.

Do you guys want me to post what I have already and keep updating the doc as I go, or wait until it is complete?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD