The newest course at the Dragon Ninja University has started it's next semester! Izuna Therapy!
- 2H+K, 4H+K, 7K, 6PK, ONG~8P, ONG~8K, 236P, 33P~ can be used as Forced Techs
- After a 41236T throw (the "Izuna throw"), you can use 236P, 66K4~K, then the 41236T air throw as your juggle
- If you're in open stance while the opponent is in closed; on CH Ryu has the fastest limbo stun into the game.
- After a limbo stun is induced by ONG~(4)PP for example, use 3P, 4K~4K, 8P, 41236T as your juggle (Tip: ONG~(4)PPP needs to be free cancelled to ONG~(4)PP by pressing the H button to cut off the string)
- After the 46T throw, Ryu can get a free 6P or 6PK. If at a wall perform: 46T, 6PK, 4H+K (FT), then 3H+K for an interesting corner setup
- For the 214P, 666P, 236P, 6PK juggle, you need to perform a microdash with 66 after hitting 666P in order for 236P to connect and subsequently re-launch
- PKK can be an interesting delayable string in close range, which can be good for knocking the opponent down to grant Ryu advantage. String is even better if the opponent's back is to the wall
- Ryu's 4H+K is also an effective whiff punisher during neutral (like Kasumi's own 4H+K)
- 4P+K's another solid whiff punisher GB-move, with a large back-feint motion to induce whiffs.
Each number represents the corresponding direction. 1 for "Down-Back", 9 for "Up-Forward", 5 for "Neutral" or no input, etc. Quarter-Circle Back = 214, Quarter-Circle Forward = 236, Half-Circle Back = 63214, Half-Circle Forward = 41236, etc.
For Input commands:
P = Punch
K = Kick
H = Hold/Guard Button
T = Throw Button
P+K = Strong punch
H+K = Strong Kick
H+P = Alternate Way to Input "Throw"
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE & RATE for more DOA goodness! ;-)