『DOA Online』『DOA2 Ultimate』Costume Mods

CoYoTe

Gx_003d 01_05_2021 02_32_20 (2).png

Attachments

• hayabusa.rar
    1.3 MB · Views: 149

CursedFaith

Hi CoYoTe !
I noticed a very cool thing in the costume mods created by Mariokart64n. Basically, it's a Leifang costume using Tina's model. Playing as a character with the moves of another is really fun !
I wonder : do you know how to make costume mods like this one ? I would absolutely love playing as Ein with Leifang's or Tina's moves. That would be hilarious !

CoYoTe

Hi CoYoTe !
I noticed a very cool thing in the costume mods created by Mariokart64n. Basically, it's a Leifang costume using Tina's model. Playing as a character with the moves of another is really fun !
I wonder : do you know how to make costume mods like this one ? I would absolutely love playing as Ein with Leifang's or Tina's moves. That would be hilarious !
Unfortunately not

CoYoTe

UPDATED
Nina williams's second outfit from tekken 2(For Helena)
Her uniform is more like her tekken 2's appearance
Gx_003d 05_06_2021 22_13_36 (2).png

Attachments

• Nina Williams.rar
    1.9 MB · Views: 102
Last edited:

Here is an archive with patched DOA2U executables, to support DOAX skins from "doaXskins_for_doao_converter". Two versions of "doa2.xbe" in archive, Europe and USA/Japan version. Try first the xbe from the USA-JAP folder, and if it's not working, try the EUR one.

Anyway, this patch is not fixing some crashes that occur because of the doax costumes. One crash ocured for me after the cutscene at the beginning of Kasumi's second stage of story mode, if you skip this cutscene the game doesn't crash. Maybe I'll have a look later, into what's causing these crashes, and update this post.

To make make room for my code, I deprecated a function that looks for DOAX/DOA3 savegames, it's now by default true, that's why with this patch, Hitomi will be unlocked if you finish story mode for Ein.

Last edited:

CoYoTe

Here is a DOA2U executable, patched to support DOAX skins from "doaXskins_for_doao_converter". It's for the EU version, if you need a US or JP version, share the "DOA2.xbe" file for these versions, and I'll try to patch them. This is only a part of the patch I made for DOAO, it doesn't include the extension of the file size limits for different formats, and for loaded file data blocks. This patch only fixes the hierarchy for the DOAX bodyparts. This patch doesn't fix though, the crash that I have, from doax skins, in the second level of the story mode with kasumi, right after the cutscene. Maybe I need to look into porting some more parts of the DOAO fixes for the doax costumes.

To make make room for my code, I deprecated a function that looks for DOAX/DOA3 savegames, it's now by default true. With this executable, Hitomi will be unlocked if you finish story mode for Ein.

And please test under what conditions the game is crashing while using doax skins.
Thanks,gonna check it out

CoYoTe

It's for the EU version, if you need a US or JP version, share the "DOA2.xbe" file for these versions, and I'll try to patch them.

CoYoTe

Here is a DOA2U executable, patched to support DOAX skins from "doaXskins_for_doao_converter". It's for the EU version, if you need a US or JP version, share the "DOA2.xbe" file for these versions, and I'll try to patch them. This is only a part of the patch I made for DOAO, it doesn't include the extension of the file size limits for different formats, and for loaded file data blocks. This patch only fixes the hierarchy for the DOAX bodyparts. This patch doesn't fix though, the crash that I have, from doax skins, in the second level of the story mode with kasumi, right after the cutscene. Maybe I need to look into porting some more parts of the DOAO fixes for the doax costumes.

To make make room for my code, I deprecated a function that looks for DOAX/DOA3 savegames, it's now by default true. With this executable, Hitomi will be unlocked if you finish story mode for Ein.

And please test under what conditions the game is crashing while using doax skins.
i used the xbe thatyou patched and this appeared instead of the disclaimer
cxbx.exe Screenshot 2021.06.15 - 15.17.26.94.png

after the disclaimer i skipped the intro,pressed start and this happened
cxbx.exe Screenshot 2021.06.15 - 15.18.43.90.png

then when i press start the game crashes

CoYoTe

It doesn't work like that. The games are different, you can't just use one xbe for another region.

I patched the version that works for you and updated the original post. It's in the UNK folder.
The game freezes At the character selection screen

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD