30    36    Lisa
30    ??+17 Nyotengu
25    34    Jann Lee, Raidou
22    34    Bass, Bayman, Rachel, Tina
20    30    Ayane
20    34    Kasumi, Marie Rose, Momiji, Phase-4, Zack
20    36    Honoka
20    41    Rig
18    34    Brad Wong, Christie, Eliot, Hayabusa, Hayate, Helena, Hitomi, Kokoro, Leifang, Mila, NiCO
18    39    Diego, Kula
18    40    Mai
last checked: 2020-02-28 (1.20 PC)
NOTES:
- You can perform 8P+K's from a back-turned position; Nyotengu's BT version is useless due to a bug, and Lisa's BT one has a different animation that is even stronger with 40 points of damage.
- The startup differences don't really matter much since they usually hit later in the active frames
- Lisa has the best 8P+K in the game, most importantly because it's the hardest one to punish (on whiff she goes from Crouch to Ground)
- Honoka stole Lisa's animation but it does less damage. Still makes it the 2nd best in the game
- Jann Lee and Raidou have the 3rd best in the game
- Zack's 8P+K46P+K taunt version doesn't change the damage and makes it unsafe
- Nyotengu has the most unique one, the first startup varies depending on the distance
- Mai has the worst one in the game

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Should do a DOA5 one. Curious with the whole shenanigan with Gen Fu's air toss into 8/2P+K while back turned. CPU couldn't avoid it when I last checked many years ago. (Least 5U times, unsure if that was changed in LR as I never cared to check that moment for Gen Fu specifically).

Uberprinny

Even if it does have the fastest speed at the start, the headbutt part still misses vs people who spam H during in a knockdown position. Most of the time I m at point blank range if I do 8P+K. Same can be said with 2T or Hiten No Mai then 2T vs grounded opponent. Buuut knowing you, you are gonna do your little wazzaaa dance and prove me wrong, right?

Last edited:

KwonJigglypuff

They also need to fix the BT version of Lisa's 8P+K. Even her best combo can't beat it in terms of damage (that's silly) and it looks bad in terms of animations. So probably something they forgot...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD