An amateur's analysis of Mila. Criticisms and corrections welcomed.

Absolan

Introduction:

Mila comes off upon fundamental inspection as a bulldog with some keepout(Although that may be me just projecting my own play-style onto her). she seems to be very good at keeping pace with and forcing opponents to guess(unless God forbid you find yourself adversed to a punch happy Kasumi, Christie, or NiCO). I get the feeling she is a VERY close-range reliant fighter; when mid or long-range she has quite a bit of difficulty closing the space discrepancy and suffers EXTENSIVELY when adverse to evasive characters(Helena, Lisa etc.). Mainly in my view it is because she has none or ineffectual long-range check moves. I am sorry in advance for no notations, or examples(I do not know how to do the whole button and arrow thing)

Strengths:
#1 Excellent damage, has SUPERB damage with feint-tackle into machine-gun blow.
#2 Has potentially highest possible damage with guaranteed ground throws(although the damage is not guaranteed, but it pisses people off so mental damage is always great)
#3 Has a GREAT ground game with great damage on unresponsive opponents.
#4 Good at keeping opponents bullying opposition with superb strings, and irritating seemingly random at times take-down to an incessantly irritating ground throw series.
#5 pretty good evasion with her new backstep, but it is also predictable.
#6 Has a good-ranged down+P poke that leaves her at +1. Very helpful indeed.

Weaknesses:
vulnerable to prudent graplers as her takedown is an OH thus exploitable to throws.
#2 Weak throws; nothing particularly malicious about her throw-game(I may be overstepping as I came from Lisa's throwgame mindset)
#3 Ok-ish tracking, not that great(All non-high tracking moves are unsafe at least -7)
#4 Predictable lows
#5 forward+K seems useless (as it is short-range and does not guarantee anything)
#6 Weak wall damage after a wall-hit.(Unless it is an artificial hit it will be minimal damage)

Conclusion:

Mila is a Bulldog as stated before with superb damage(Ludicrously high if you can get the Ground throw series to land), the most irritating string-cancels in the game(in my view) and she has an Excellent meta in her ground-throw and takedown series.
She is afflicted by short-range(But not as bad as the busty T-rex), and has fairly weak tracking. the range forces her to get VERY close against Kasumi types; that is very bad.
Takedown is an OH so smart grapplers will exploit you to the grave(Just like taxes!)
All non-high tracking moves are unsafe(minimum of -7) So she is vulnerable to prudent sidestep and Christie's JAK.
She is QUEEN when fighting an opponent who refuses to get up(Which is rare...)

Additional: I'm hoping to put a general theory of Mila out there and see if you guys can help me expound and improve on it as well as increment Specifics in time

I thank and appreciate all who chose to assist...

Last edited:

Kuga

Ok i didnt have much fun with her yet in doa6 but from what i saw she still manages just fine. Dont have much time now so will give my short opinion in only few areas for now.

First of all she actually have some very good tools to control medium long range. Her 4h+k, 4k are very good at that and she have a good whiff punisher 6p+k. This plus her generic nobility (very good korean bd) allows her to control ranged game quite nice.

Remember about her 66p. Its has been nerfed but still this +1 on block gives very good adv aganist medium speed characters and is a great reset aganist fast ones since it makes Mila i9/11/12 char for that instant.

Wall game. From what i saw she still have some sort of option selects after wall combo, and this gives her quite comfortable situation as you do not really need to guess what oponent will do after combo since youre still in control.

When i get more time i will add something.

Absolan

Ok i didnt have much fun with her yet in doa6 but from what i saw she still manages just fine. Dont have much time now so will give my short opinion in only few areas for now.

First of all she actually have some very good tools to control medium long range. Her 4h+k, 4k are very good at that and she have a good whiff punisher 6p+k. This plus her generic nobility (very good korean bd) allows her to control ranged game quite nice.

Remember about her 66p. Its has been nerfed but still this +1 on block gives very good adv aganist medium speed characters and is a great reset aganist fast ones since it makes Mila i9/11/12 char for that instant.

Wall game. From what i saw she still have some sort of option selects after wall combo, and this gives her quite comfortable situation as you do not really need to guess what oponent will do after combo since youre still in control.

When i get more time i will add something.
there I go showing my IQ by forgetting Mila's BEST MOVES!!! Thanks I forgot about those.

Kuga

No need to be so hard on yourself.

Ok one more quick one.

Now regarding her wall options. She have a very nice option that gives her some fine setup. After wall hit as finish do p6p6p or 6pp, now do 2p that will whiff and then 2T*. If oponent did not techroll you get free ground throw. If they did techroll animation for 2T will change to crouch throw and you are at +1. Win-win situation (still this was badly nerfed from DoA5u as it was +3 threre if memory serves me right).

*Holding down 2 from 2p and pushing T will void setup. 2 must be pushed again with T.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD