Andriasang reports DOA5 Collector's Edition (Japanese Only Currently)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andriasang has reported that the Dead or Alive Japanese release will be accompanied by a Collector's Edition version of the game. The price is hefty at ¥11,340 (~$130 USD), with the regular edition being priced at a 'more modest' ¥8,190 (~$100 USD). The details consist of the following package material:

• Official Visual (Picture) book
  • Soundtrack CD
  • Eight (8) Poster Cards
  • Ten (10) Special Character Metal Plates
  • DLC Code for Twelve (12) "Premium Sexy Costumes"
  • The initial printing will have exclusive Ayane & Kasumi 'Premium Sexy Costumes' not a part of the other twelve (Available in both the Normal and Collectors Edition versions)

The twelve costumes will be available at a later date for purchase on their respective marketplaces.

Japan will also be receiving the game on September 27th, practically one day after the American release.

Dead or Alive 5: Toning down the sex appeal.​

Although I'm upset to hear of DLC premium code lock-offs again, at the very least I'm happy it's not game altering content such as characters or stages. I also hope they're not already on the disc, but so far Team NINJA hasn't done that with their previous titles.

Stay tuned hopefully for an announcement of the American/European version of the Collector's Edition. I'm betting the twelve costume DLC will be divvied up among retailers for pre-order, assuring you can't get them all; require you to pre-order at GameStop.

Continue the discussion over at the forums.

Source: Andriasang

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD