Anyone here remember DOAX opening gameplay? Remember how Hitomi fails to deflect the volleyball by the likes of Tina and Christie?

I remember that Tina and Christie hit the volleyball and Hitomi fails to block or deflect it indicates that Hitomi isn't that excellent despite being a good fighter. Is Team Ninja intentionally making her worse than the two? If so, why didn't she get the chance to fight them in her storylines through the fighting games? DOAX canon or not, I wonder if it is just a part to do Hitomi dirty?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Uh... I don't think the Xtreme series opening showing that is anything to take seriously, if that was case then the girls pole dancing and the other stuff we witness them doing would hold more weight. I think it was just a general opening movie, nothing more nothing less, opening movies always show someone winning and someone losing anyway

Uh... I don't think the Xtreme series opening showing that is anything to take seriously, if that was case then the girls pole dancing and the other stuff we witness them doing would hold more weight. I think it was just a general opening movie, nothing more nothing less, opening movies always show someone winning and someone losing anyway
I also remember Kokoro and Hitomi performing a tug of war where Hitomi loses which I forgot to mention. I do hope during that period Hitomi wasn't done dirty before DOA5 ruined her.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD