Are the VF characters in this¿

TRI Mike

I heard when the game was announced that because of license issues the VF characters might not make it into 5+. What do you guys know¿

Raansu

The game has cross connectivity with the ps3. I doubt they removed the VF characters.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Would be nice if they added a character for this and add to the consoles as free dlc..

Yeah, but it's not going to happen. If they had done that, they'd be advertising the hell out of it in order to sell more copies of the Vita version. The game comes out in less than a month and they haven't announced any new characters yet, so that pretty much confirms that there won't be any.

TRI Mike

Well they never actually announced Alpha-152 for the console version. There's still a square with a "Next¿" inside it after all this months. So we could be in for a surprise (not really)

synce

I bet you it's Spartan

Oh BTW remember when DOA had a legit heavy class? There were at least 5 heavies in DOA4, and now we're down to 2

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
I believe that was speculation on people's part just because the character select was missing their icons. However, that's how the character select looks before you unlock them.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I bet you it's Spartan

Oh BTW remember when DOA had a legit heavy class? There were at least 5 heavies in DOA4, and now we're down to 2

Yes, according to this thread, there were exactly five:

Heavy Weight - Bayman, Bass, Leon
Super Heavy Weight - SPARTAN-458
Devil Weight - Tengu

I think it would have made more sense if Nicole and Tengu traded places.

I believe that was speculation on people's part just because the character select was missing their icons. However, that's how the character select looks before you unlock them.

It's bs that we'll even have to unlock them again. I don't want to go through story mode or grind 300 titles again.

synce

Doesn't the Vita let you use other people's savedata? Or can devs lock it now? What I liked about PSP is there were no locks

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Doesn't the Vita let you use other people's savedata? Or can devs lock it now? What I liked about PSP is there were no locks

Unfortunately, it does not. The PSP created saves on a SD card, which allowed you to transfer the saves around and share them. Vita games save data to the game card itself, so the only way to get someone else's save would be to actually use their copy of the game on your Vita, which would then disable trophies.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD