Ask me anything.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Could you please point out all of the liberties taken with the generally accepted grammatical rules of the English language by the theme song to 'Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?'

AegisOrnus

Where's your profile image from?
What kind of music do you listen to?
Do you prefer to help level-up scrubs or leave them in the gutter?

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Now this is the story all about how
My life got flipped, [";"] turned upside down [redundant]
And I'd like to take a minute ["so"] just sit right there
["While I"]I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-air ["."]

In west Philadelphia ["where I was"] born and raised
["I was"]On the playground where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool -- [Fuck it]

Where's your profile image from?
What kind of music do you listen to?
Do you prefer to help level-up scrubs or leave them in the gutter?

1. Black Adder
2. Enka
3. A scrub cannot level up so long as he is in the mindstate of a scrub. Therefore I could do no such thing as it would most certainly be met with resistance. When he ceases to be a scrub it is entirely another matter.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
You covered more than I thought you would. Well done. I can see how you handle the pain of low-tier so well.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
A serious answer on my musical taste would probably confuse most people.

I'll just leave this here.

Chaos

Are you a Gears of War/Uncharted fan? Do you hate stupid 360/PS3/PC/Nintendo fanboys? lol

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Gears of War is a great game in concept and horrible in execution. Its multiplayer has always been ruled by glitches, exploits, poor netcode, and a fundamentally flawed close quarters combat system. I can't bring myself to play the game very often.

Uncharted I honestly have very little experience with, but it always felt to me like Tomb Raider without boobs. Tomb Raider didn't have very good gameplay, thats why it needed the boobs. Maybe Uncharted is better, but I'll have to devote some serious consideration to it one day.

Console fanboys are idiots. If you're a real gamer you'll get everything you need to enjoy what you enjoy the most. I have multiple consoles and an entirely overpowered gaming PC.

The only "hating" I do on any system is primarily towards Nintendo, and that is mostly due to controller design. Everything after the SNES pad was designed purposely for style over substance, and that is something I cannot approve of when controllers are involved. I don't know why they hired Dr. Seuss to start designing controllers, but it didn't work.

DontForkWitMe

alright i'll give this a shot. i got 3 important questions

question #1:favorite Ninja Turtle and why?

question #2:if u can be an animal which would u pick and why?

question #3:what would you do if the person in my avatar pic were to appear behind you right now as soon as you read this question? be honest now...

Chaos

Uncharted gameplay is WAAAAYYYY better than Tomb Raider and Uncharted 2 has way more action in it than the first one and its the best in the series. But the new Tomb Raider thats coming out soon is heading in a new direction which is awesome. And another thing you should add is that Nintendo's D-pad was always garbage, test out the 3DS d-pad for example.

ILYA✰

1. are you bored?
2. what do you think about the woman in this video?
3. do you have a perfectly good explanation for why DoA5 isn't released on the 25th in Europe?
4. do you understand British humour?

Game Over

How would you breakdown the "Asian Chick Tier List" in order (by nationality)?

[your choice as to length of list]

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Local Gamestop employees called & told me that the Gamestop headquarters want me to talk about being sponsored, but I think it's a trap.I don't want to run into no trap or nothing just to promote them & then have that take me away from school. I would rather hear about this from somebody who knows more about the gaming industry & tournament plays than somebody I don't know. I told some of my members in church to keep me in mind, but then after the service, I had a few people saying "It's bad for kids"(Which I think is BS), "It's a scam & that they're trying to use me to promote them", & "I didn't need to play games competitively & focus on my work". I don't want games to come between my schooling & they never have, & I will speak to them about the sponsoring and ask questions, but will you fill me in with the sponsorship? Either way, when school isn't in the way, over the summer, I'll try to show up & compete

x Sypher x

When and where did you get your alias "Rikuto"? I'm gonna guess it stems from your first name Erik, but I'd like you to verify. :)

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
alright i'll give this a shot. i got 3 important questions

question #1:favorite Ninja Turtle and why?

question #2:if u can be an animal which would u pick and why?

question #3:what would you do if the person in my avatar pic were to appear behind you right now as soon as you read this question? be honest now...

1. Raph, because he's an asshole and he knows it.

2. Dolphin. It can swim really fast and see a bunch of crazy shit in the ocean most humans will never see. It has a reputation for raping humans, killing sharks, traveling through time and committing genocide on aliens. Dolphins are not to be fucked with.

3. If a "normal" guy with a flaming head popped up behind me I would be notably concerned with my own safety and the buildings. Because its sweet tooth we are talking about though, my reflex would be to fucking deck him. Clowns put me on edge and having a flaming clown sneak up behind me isn't going to help that.

where do babies come from?

Who's and who's asking? What did you hear?

How would you breakdown the "Asian Chick Tier List" in order (by nationality)?

[your choice as to length of list]

This will take time so I'll have to do it tomorrow when I am more awake.

1. are you bored?
2. what do you think about the woman in this video?
3. do you have a perfectly good explanation for why DoA5 isn't released on the 25th in Europe?
4. do you understand British humour?

1. I am usually bored. When I am having fun, you have to be worried.
2. It reminds me of a certain DOA community member.
3. It is a longstanding European tradition to do everything late, and at much greater cost.
4. Do the British?

Local Gamestop employees called & told me that the Gamestop headquarters want me to talk about being sponsored, but I think it's a trap.I don't want to run into no trap or nothing just to promote them & then have that take me away from school. I would rather hear about this from somebody who knows more about the gaming industry & tournament plays than somebody I don't know. I told some of my members in church to keep me in mind, but then after the service, I had a few people saying "It's bad for kids"(Which I think is BS), "It's a scam & that they're trying to use me to promote them", & "I didn't need to play games competitively & focus on my work". I don't want games to come between my schooling & they never have, & I will speak to them about the sponsoring and ask questions, but will you fill me in with the sponsorship? Either way, when school isn't in the way, over the summer, I'll try to show up & compete

I highly doubt its a "trap" persay. Usually the way sponsorships work is you agree to wear somebodys logo, sometimes hand out things like bracelets or fliers or shirts or whatever. In return they help pay for the costs of tournaments you are going to. The level of costs and the actual amount the sponsorship helps depends on how valuable they consider you. Obviously the more you win, the more you are valued. You can make up for lack of winning in other ways if you get on stream a lot though, or at least place a lot. Exposure is the key.

In the end, you will only know if you're being jerked around if you do, in fact, make the call and hear the offer. Being sponsored does not automatically make you are a fulltime professional gamer. If they are anywhere near professional about this, they will understand your position and aim to make things work alongside school with no interruption.

I think you should give it a shot and see what they have to say. Raise your concerns, be honest, and see what you have to offer each other.

When and where did you get your alias "Rikuto"? I'm gonna guess it stems from your first name Erik, but I'd like you to verify. :)

It actually has nothing to do with that. It's something I came up with for a game when I was about 13, simply by stringing different sounds together. It had no meaning whatsoever, but I thought it sounded cool. Kuronaga came several years later, as it was my character in EVE (Rikuto was taken by the time I started that game).

I had briefly changed my gamertag from Rikuto to Stoicism because I was in a foul state of mind and trying to avoid people on xbox live. By the time I had exited that funk, someone had actually created a new Rikuto gamertag and, to my surprise, was actually claiming to be me. Still makes me laugh.

I didn't wanna drop Rikuto, so I simply put it together with my Eve name... and thus was born Rikuto Kuronaga.

What you know 'bout dat Faxanadu?

That was fucking awesome. May I please have more?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD