Standard Donor
Toronto, Ontario
Main Character
Ayane
Gamertag
HumbleTitan
PSN ID
Force_of_Nature9
Hey guys, F.O.N. here. This thread will serve as the location to post DOA6 videos pertaining to Ayane along with related discussion.

I'll get the ball rolling with some video lead-ups:

Ayane's Reveal Trailer:

What do you think of the new strike out of the back-rolling stance? Nice to be able to do more than just backroll~K/H+K & backroll~T as a mix-up. I like the little hit effect. (Will hit effects be more of a thing in DOA6?). The ninpo Break Blow is a nice touch too.

Maximillian Dood's Ayane Trailer Reaction Video:

"DINOSAURS!!!!!!!!" -Max & co.

Post away!

deathofaninja

Standard Donor
News Team
The Northwest
Main Character
ALPHA-152
History videos are very hard to sort out for DOA because of that silly DOAD. It's proven to have cluttered the narrative. If I were to do history videos for DOA I would go over the original Itagaki days of DOA first. Then I would do a video of what Team NINJA changed with DOAD, or just didn't know enough of the story. I would love to talk to Tom Lee about it sometime.

Though I gotta say that Team NINJA is doing a very good job with making the story interesting for me. I love these characters and I just wanna see them interact with each other.

Dr PaC

Inland Empire, CA
Main Character
Tina Armstrong
PSN ID
Tokoza
History videos are very hard to sort out for DOA because of that silly DOAD. It's proven to have cluttered the narrative. If I were to do history videos for DOA I would go over the original Itagaki days of DOA first. Then I would do a video of what Team NINJA changed with DOAD, or just didn't know enough of the story. I would love to talk to Tom Lee about it sometime.

Though I gotta say that Team NINJA is doing a very good job with making the story interesting for me. I love these characters and I just wanna see them interact with each other.
Same.

Main Character
Ayane
Gamertag
Impact Finale
PSN ID
Warya007
force I'm trying to get a hold of awesmic any help? lol I went to look on facebook but theirs kid awesmic, future awesmic, metal awesmic the guy trolls even when hes not there. looool anyways I'm working on an ultra secret project if your not busy I could use your help force

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Toronto, Ontario
Main Character
Ayane
Gamertag
HumbleTitan
PSN ID
Force_of_Nature9
force I'm trying to get a hold of awesmic any help? lol I went to look on facebook but theirs kid awesmic, future awesmic, metal awesmic the guy trolls even when hes not there. looool anyways I'm working on an ultra secret project if your not busy I could use your help force
Send me a PM.

@Awesmic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?