DOA5U Ayane Video Thread

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
This thread is for the use and discussion of Ayane videos for DOA5U. Where we can post videos and video links of Ayane gameplay. Whether it's offline/online tournament play, offline exhibitions, online casuals, training mode/lab specifics, etc. Both single match and tag match videos can be posted here. Bring what you find to this thread and we'll discuss them here.

You can post videos and links here from any source, Youtube, Twitch, Nico Nico, etc. If you wish to post or link a video with a specific time stamp, be sure that it is the correct timestamp of said video.

I'll be keeping the OP updated with Youtube channels of specific players. If you want your Youtube channel to be included into the OP, let me know here in this thread and I'll update it. Each name listed in the OP will be a clickable link that will direct you to that player's Youtube channel. If you wish to gain anything or watch their matches, this will be an easy way to get that player's channel.

Notable Tournament Players
- HajinShinobi -
- Force of Nature -
- Gill Hustle -

Honorable Mentions
- LordArion -​

Last edited:

Dr Drake

Hello everyone i show you a few of my Ayane Matches, these are not my best because right now i dont have much time playing doa5u. I know there are alot of things i can improve there.
The matches are recorded by a friend.
I hope u enjoy them.

ChaudCR

@ShinMaruku
I dont like sayin stuff against ppl's play 1)cuz i cant remember combo strings off the top of my head, and haijin has already stated some obvious improvements. But I feel the stuff that's been said to help your ayane, hasn't been applied.... Cuz in your recent vids; it seems like your still doing the same stuff.... BT PPPP i believe is not connecting.. but you constantly do it in your juggles. BT PP4P7K is ayanes bnb bt juggle. Id try and add that to your arsenal.
Also the people your fighting let you get away with risky/unsafe things and also help you form bad habits. Im not saying only fight the higher ups but at least look for a challenge that keeps you on your toes

ShinMaruku

I do look for the higher ups from time to time but they never stay too long for sets or are in them huge ass lobbies.

I been trying to work on the BT PP4P&K but rarely get the chance to use it in matches. Will try to work on that. Also have to work on my pokes I have a few that I know of but my timing is off.

I probably play this game at the wrong times.

ShinMaruku

Been working on those combos but often times I tried to land them but not quite yet landing them. But much better oppenents now.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Been working on those combos but often times I tried to land them but not quite yet landing them. But much better oppenents now.

I definitely see some potential that some refinement could fix, however...

I'm not sure that this opponent was much better than the previous ones because you kinda played the same way as previous matches.I think the issue more than anything is that you need to play opponents that punish Ayane's unsafe moves. I notice that you rely on unsafe moves too much and get away with it. BT 6H+K & 66PK are very unsafe if blocked. If you want, I could play some matches with you to see what I mean (as long as the latency is agreeable).

As for juggles, BT PP6KK4~7K , BT PP4PP7K and BT PP6PK are good ones to practise in order to get used to her juggling. From Front Stance you can use PP6PK, PPPK, 66KK4~7K as relatively easy juggles. BT PPPP is a move that should never be used as a juggle and should rarely be used at all. Try BT PP6KK4 as an alternative.

Last edited:

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Nice matches Hajin. Always a pleasure to watch you rep Ayane. LMFAO at AirGear playing Ayane. Punch~Grab 101! xD

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Here was an okay online match I had with a buddy.

And here was one of my past tournament matches.

They got the names backwards and my hands were still cold at the time >.<

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD