Back Attack

breathofflame34

So, what's the best way tpo face your opponent from the back? I know Ayanbe can do her spinny thing, but I was dicking around on the PC version, and got a really cool back attack with Marie Rose, and was wondering about other characters, whats the best way to face the opponent with your back? (It was the move where she pushes off the ground with her hands, and kickes them in the head)

AlexXsWx

Ayane, Brad Wong, Helena and probably some other characters too are capable of instant turn around. I've been messing with this long time ago and here are my notes on it:

Quick turn for characters that can back-dash (ayane, brad, helena, lisa?)
when character is standing with back to foe and is ready for input (buffering does not work - not after attack, nor after being stunned by a throw)
hold right, tap block, wait a little bit (3-5 frames) and tap down
or
tap right, tap block, tap right. Tapping right should happen within double-tap interval
and standing with back to foe, hold right, tap block and tap down. right and down must be pressed within double-tap interval.
This results "teleporting" dash forward; and can be used to get down-forward attacks when characters have hold-down-forward.
Example for Helena: pp4k (wait until cool down completely finished) 6h3pp may result 3pp instead (3)pp​

WAZAAAAA

Complete the Command Training for the character you want (Marie Rose) and see which moves leave you back turned.
The Command List that you can access from the pause menu tells you which moves you can do while back turned (Back-Facing Strikes category).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD