Brad Wong DOA5 Last Round

ShinQuan

What are you guys expecting? Wants? If 236P could finally be at a advantage on GB Id be happy. I wonder if theyll do more with that 4P mixup he was given for DOA5U. Oh, and DOA3 classics please. Seriously.

HoodsXx

Here's Brad Wong's changes in LR.

Tricky to than [adjustment policy], was adjusted to move more freely.
Additional 6KPPP: new tricks
Additional 7KPPP: new tricks
46PP: Change in belly collapse stumbled at the counter hit more
33K: modified to be able to select start / squatting at the end of the technique (transition to squat in ↓ direction input)
6P + K → back 6P + K as if it was critical continuation, adjusted so as not critical finish
Wall 214P + K: Jump (lower disabled) additional status frame. It is easy to jump the opponent adjustment
Inverted KKKK, inverted K6K, inverted KK6K, inverted H + K: change to be able to select the Standing / squatting at the end of the trick (migration to squatting in ↓ direction input)

Tulkas

Premium Donor
I'm glad we now have our dear 9ppp as follow up for 7k and 6k for faking purposes. Also we got deeper stun for 46pp, perhaps now BT 8k can now connect and give us a lv3 unholdable launcher :) :) :)

33K: modified to be able to select start / squatting at the end of the technique (transition to squat in ↓ direction input)

Could somebody explain what does it mean?

HoodsXx

No clue what that means man, I'm still waiting on that myself. Hopefully it means we can go into Laydown from 33K and the BTHS stuff. If we could that'd be pretty sick and we could in turn force more mixups on people. Which honestly he needs.

HoodsXx

I'm glad we now have our dear 9ppp as follow up for 7k and 6k for faking purposes. Also we got deeper stun for 46pp, perhaps now BT 8k can now connect and give us a lv3 unholdable launcher :) :) :)

Could somebody explain what does it mean?

How do you know it's 9PPP after the 7K and 6K followups, did someone post a video of the new move for him?

Tones

Premium Donor
Because there can only be 1 one winged angle.

6kp is an interesting feel with the spacing. That 33k5/2 just means there is no difference between frame recovery if you finish standing or crouch.

I'm waiting for the steam version btw, so I don't have the game.

Tones

Premium Donor
Okay 6kp is a pretty decent tool, screws with the rhythm of that game as well.

Master Ari

Brad Wong is still one of the worst characters in the game and he can be crushed by anyone who knows how he works. The biggest problem is still his movement speed. It just doesn't work and destroyes the balance.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD